Random QOTD - 9/17/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Random QOTD - 9/17/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Do you have a favorite place that you like to go for vacations? Or do you change it up everytime?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Random QOTD - 9/17/19

Post by Patti »

Favorite places are when we travel to build playgrounds. Never know where we are going and instead of seeing all the sights we get to meet the people and experience their life. Second would be the beach or the mountains. I guess you could throw Disney in there too.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

We like to go back to Disney as they always change things. Other than that I do like to go to different areas
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Beach or mountains as they are within driving distance. I would love to visit the New England area at some point.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Patti your life sounds fun. I always wanted to do one of those projects with dentistry in a third world country.
When we had the cabin for ten years we always went up there. I got to relax and scrapbook in the outdoors. When we had the condo in Southern Utah it was a vacation destination since we could stay there. Now we are entering the elderly phase...road tripping so we are going to different places. Yosemite in the morning. Yellowstone was in July and there may be something else for Thanksgiving this year if DH doesn't have to have wrist surgery.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Tamara wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:56 pm Patti your life sounds fun. I always wanted to do one of those projects with dentistry in a third world country.
When we had the cabin for ten years we always went up there. I got to relax and scrapbook in the outdoors. When we had the condo in Southern Utah it was a vacation destination since we could stay there. Now we are entering the elderly phase...road tripping so we are going to different places. Yosemite in the morning. Yellowstone was in July and there may be something else for Thanksgiving this year if DH doesn't have to have wrist surgery.
you are always welcome to volunteer with us. We are going to Egypt in Nov.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

I love to go to different places like Hawaii, Disney world, and Vermont but the way things go I only can Dream about those places.

Return to “Question of the Day”