QOTD - 5/04/18

sdwhru
Executive Chef

QOTD - 5/04/18

Post by sdwhru »

Since it is May the 4th, do you like Star Wars? I do, but seriously when did this become a thing

In my family, it was already an important day as it is my parent's anniversary (48 this year) and I have two close friends that were born on this day LOL
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: QOTD - 5/04/18

Post by Tamara »

It's been a thing for quite awhile. I think originally it was just a play on words until thousands figured it out. haha I worked for a boss for a long time who tried to make holidays out of everything. One time his daughter was inturning for a Senator in Washington D.C. He sent her flowers on March forth that said Happy Military Appreciation Day. Others in the office were scrambling trying to figure out how they missed it on the calendar. :lol: :lol: :lol: My DH and I went to the very first Star Wars movie for our first date so that is the only significant in my life. :D
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Star Wars is a family tradition for us! This year our theme for our state test is STAAR WARS.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Nope, not a fan of Star Wars, Star Trek or any type of Sci Fi movies or tv shows.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Question of the Day”