RQOTD April 8, 2017

Tamara
Challenge Team

RQOTD April 8, 2017

Post by Tamara »

Do you ever get Cabin Fever?

Every year we anxiously await Spring after a long winter of cold weather. It is often called Cabin Fever because you just want to get away from the cold and you are so ready for any glimpse of Spring. You don't necessarily have to go on vacation although that helps to get out of the funk. Sometimes you just want a sunny day to lift your spirits and bring new life, hope and warm weather activities.In Utah it snows from the end of October up to March. How is it like where you live?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Re: RQOTD April 8, 2017

Post by SusieQ »

We had snow and rain yesterday in NY and it was down in 20s to 30s. .Right now it is 33 but suppose to get up tov50s. Sun shining, Pretty. We have had so much rain and meled snow that there is quite a bit of flooding. Sad. Our town panics when fliodine starts because we had it bad in 2011. Lots of destruction.

I am definitely ready for winter to be over (I guess that is the same as cabin fever) lots of sickness this winter for us. I posted the other day on facebook that I need a vacation (actually a paid vacation lol can't afford one otherwise). I look forward to opening up our camper.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

It can be 70 here one day...like today...and snowing tomorrow. We can have had snow as late as the beginning of May but it is usually like you Oct. thru March/April.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

I have been freezing all morning. Yesterday we had rain, then sleet, then snow. Today is sunny and Monday and Tuesday it is supposed to be in the upper 70's. I am so over the cold weather. I am anxiously awaiting gardening weather, playing in the creek with the four labs, and the pool.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Well in Mississippi we haven't had weather like you guys are describing. Our winter has had many spring-like days! I am feeling some cabin fever just because I haven't taken the time to get outside and move around! Too much working. The sun is out but it is chilly right now.
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I've had mobility problems for the past few months and have been staying inside most of the time, so I definitely have some cabin fever going on! I try to get out and run a short errand or two on the nicer days.

Return to “Question of the Day”