Random QOTD - 7/29/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Random QOTD - 7/29/18

Post by tammyfolk »

What's the last show that you binged watched??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Random QOTD - 7/29/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Since I didn't feel the greatest today I laid in bed and watched Netflix and Hulu.

I watched the first three episodes of Castle Rock - LOVE IT, and the first three episodes of Life Sentence - LOVE IT TOO!

Castle Rock -

Castle Rock: A psychological-horror series set in the Stephen King multiverse, Castle Rock combines the mythological scale and intimate character storytelling of King’s best-loved works, weaving an epic saga of darkness and light, played out on a few square miles of Maine woodland. The fictional Maine town of Castle Rock has figured prominently in King’s literary career: Cujo, The Dark Half, IT and Needful Things, as well as novella The Body and numerous short stories such as Rita Hayworth and The Shawshank Redemption are either set there or contain references to Castle Rock. Castle Rock is an original suspense/thriller — a first-of-its-kind reimagining that explores the themes and worlds uniting the entire King canon, while brushing up against some of his most iconic and beloved stories.

Life Sentence -

When Stella Abbott receives a diagnosis of terminal cancer, she decides she will not go gentle into that good night and throws caution to the wind by living like there is no tomorrow. Unfortunately, that decision comes back to bite her when her doctors inform her that her illness has miraculously been cured, leaving that good news tainted by the fact she now needs to deal with the fallout from all of the things she did when she thought she was dying.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
FruFrid
In the Kitchen

Re: Random QOTD - 7/29/18

Post by FruFrid »

Poldark, and before that Vikings.

Return to “Question of the Day”