Random QOTD - 7/30/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Random QOTD - 7/30/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Do you have a passport? Do you need to use it often? for travel? Where do you go that you need to have it?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Random QOTD - 7/30/18

Post by tammyfolk »

I don't have one at all, and neither does G. Garrett is wanting to go ahead and apply for one since he wants to do some travelling in college.

I think I may apply for one just so we can go to the Canadian side of Niagra Falls at some point (not even sure what you need for that). I know we're trying to plan a trip for before school starts to that Americam side.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I don’t have a passport. I should get one since we live in the border with Mexico. Usually I just carry my drivers’s license and my birth certificate when I go to Mexico.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I only had one once from 2002 to 2012
It expired and I never renewed it since I had no trips planned. Now DH thinks I can't travel overseas with my oxygen. He is a worry wart and doesn't even entertain the idea. We were in a car for five freaking days so he HAD to talk to me!!! LOL I told him I wanted to go to Paris with Kalli in 2020. That is her plan. and he said I couldn't go. Rather than argue with him I told him then he has to go on more road trips with me. haha and then I told him I will just go to New York with Kalli when she graduates from high school.
My daughter and her family are going to Tokoyo Japan next June. My niece and nephew live there now so it is a great opportunity for them.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tamara wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:01 am I only had one once from 2002 to 2012
It expired and I never renewed it since I had no trips planned. Now DH thinks I can't travel overseas with my oxygen. He is a worry wart and doesn't even entertain the idea. We were in a car for five freaking days so he HAD to talk to me!!! LOL I told him I wanted to go to Paris with Kalli in 2020.
My daughter and her family are going to Tokoyo Japan next June. My niece and nephew live there now so it is a great opportunity for them.
I think you'll do whatever you set your mind to do! You're awesome! Since your daughter is going to Tokio, ask her to bring you Copic markers, everyone says they are very cheap over there!Yay!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Yes have one. Went to Mexico for a five day honeymoon and a cruise that went different places. Just renewed mine not that long ago.

Return to “Question of the Day”