Random QOTD - 7/31/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Random QOTD - 7/31/18

Post by tammyfolk »

What type of mattress do you have? And do you love it?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Random QOTD - 7/31/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Shawn and I bought a Firm Casper mattress last fall and it's a great mattress but I think it was not the right one for us. We both are having so many bad back days that's it's unreal (not to mention he already has a bad back). Night before last my lower back hurt so bad that I literally had to grab his arm to roll over onto my side. And he said, that's it, we're getting a sleep number bed. So now he's researching them. I just think the bed is entirely to firm....thoughts?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I don't even know since I haven't bought one in a long time. Probably serta but I can tell you after sleeping on a few the last few days, I loved the firm mattress at the hotel in Oregon so when we got to the one in Nevada and it wasn't as good I felt let down by the hotel chain! :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

We tested one at a display at the Rio Grande Valley Live Stock Show. It was amazing! It was one of those that you can elevate in different areas. There was a setting for zero gravity that was just unbelievable! Your back stays in a position with no stress whatsoever! The price tag was something out of our reach:( :/ I don’t even remember what it was! Just a dream!!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

We have a firm (but not super-hard) king size mattress (can't remember the brand right now; nothing I had heard of before we bought it.) . It's pretty comfortable but not wonderful. We would love to have a Sleep Number but they're a bit out of our price range right now.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

My hubby and I got a Sleep Number a little over a year and a half ago - I totally recommend it. Especially as each person can have their own setting; my hubby has scoliosis and has a metal rod in his back. Mine stills hurts occasionally, but that is usually on Saturdays when I've stayed too many hours in bed. We got the split top (not where it is split down the middle). We did ours with the zero percent financing for a certain amount of time. Can't complain about that. Hubby does have to change the bed for us now; the sheets are so weird. Another win-win!! I might have coupons I could send to you if you would like me to look. Happy shopping!! We did have to buy the bases so when it comes time to replace the mattress we won't have to pay for that and we got no headboard, etc as that wouldn't work with our bedroom setup. We got Casper pillows about 8 months ago - they work excellent for us, also.

Return to “Question of the Day”