Random QOTD - April 10th, 2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Random QOTD - April 10th, 2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Are you celebrating Easter next weekend? What are you doing? Family Dinner? Easter Baskets? Coloring eggs?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Random QOTD - April 10th, 2017

Post by Beth »

I will be celebrating my birthday! No Easter baskets here..no little ones. SNIFFS! I am making some Easter bark and will share with my little neighbor girls.Oh, I will be doing a photo shoot with Miss Maggie for her calendar. Pics to come! I will be cooking a ham, homemade scalloped potatoes and baked corn for my son and I.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

That is too funny! I didn't forget... I just came down to do this (remember I am two hours behind all you guys so I just got up. :lol: :lol: :lol: ) I had a question rolling around in my head and it was pretty similar to this one. Must be the Tammy thing, our brains have the same waves. :D

I am headed South this morning to scrapbook and hang in our condo down where it is warm. My daughter and her family are coming Saturday after I am back home. I am hiding eggs for her two and leaving their baskets in the condo. They will be there till Tuesday for Spring break. My other two grandkids are coming to my house next Sunday for their Easter egg hunt and baskets. This will be the first time I have had them separate. Won't be the same but it happens when schedules change. I don't have to do a big meal. It isn't our turn for Sunday dinner. I fed them yesterday and then I feed them the week after.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

I honestly have no idea what will be going on next weekend. I guess I should start asking if the family wants to come over.

I have a gift card to Logan Farms I could use for ham, but only if I get my order in SOON, I would imagine.
I like creamed potatoes, asparagus, green beans, rolls, ham, deviled eggs and coconut cake for Easter dinner. Mind you, that's what I LIKE, not necessarily what I will have.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Grands and their parents will be arriving on Fri. Sat. the grands I and will go shopping to buy stuff for a "care package" for my oldest son who lives in Puerto Rico. Sunday off to church and then home for egg hunt and dinner of ham, cheesy potatoes, veggies and key lime pie. Any one is welcome to come and join us!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Patti wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:09 am Grands and their parents will be arriving on Fri. Sat. the grands I and will go shopping to buy stuff for a "care package" for my oldest son who lives in Puerto Rico. Sunday off to church and then home for egg hunt and dinner of ham, cheesy potatoes, veggies and key lime pie. Any one is welcome to come and join us!
That sounds like a perfect Easter, Patti!
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Easter basket, eggs and family dinner. Just can't decide whato to make for dinner, use to do ham but we havery had ham quite a bit lately
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

My sister is cooking but don't know if I will make it down that way or not. If the hubs is working that day I will be on canine duty. If not, then I will go down for a little while.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

No family close by, so we won't do anything too special.Maybe I'll make a ham or a roast and get a pie Saturday at the bakery uptown (they make really good ones for a reasonable price)
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Friday night service; Saturday a dog walk; Sunday - sunrise service plus regular service. Plan to scrap maybe saturday night. Plus hubby wants to see the new Fast movie coming out Friday. He likes those movies.

Return to “Question of the Day”