RQOTD January 3, 2019

Lolis
Challenge Team

RQOTD January 3, 2019

Post by Lolis »

What is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? What is the significance of it?

My favorite is the ring my husband gave me for our 25th anniversary. It's the ever us, with 2 featured diamonds, and 25 smaller diamonds. I'm also loving my Pandora charm bracelet. My sister gave it to me for my birthday last year with several charms. This Christmas my husband and my sons added 6 more charms! Each of my sons gave me a mom and son heart and Jorge gave me charm with two hearts that say you and me, one with aquamarine; my birthstone, one with tiny scissors, and the cutest camera charm!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: RQOTD January 3, 2019

Post by Jan Mosier »

My wedding ring of course. It is a 1 carat solitaire diamond that Jack had taken out of a ring he wore when we were courting and had put in a setting for me.
The second is a Pandora bracelet with a couple of dog charms that Jack gave me after LuLu passed away, and I also have several pieces of silver jewelry that Jack purchased while we visited Las Cruces and Sante Fe NM.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Lolis how special and Jan what great memories your jewelry brings to you.
My DH gave me a ruby bracelet last year for our 40th anniversary. It was hard to wear because I couldn't ever get the clasp closed, it was so tiny I just took it in last month to get a bigger clasp and it cost $40 just for the clasp. Guess it really was a nice gift. :D
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I have a set of black diamond doggie paw necklace, ring, bracelet and ear rings that all match so that is my favorite set (for the moment)

Return to “Question of the Day”