RQOTD 4-24

Wanda
Station Chef

RQOTD 4-24

Post by Wanda »

So how many kids and/or grandkids does everyone have? Step children. in -laws, "kids" of every type!

I have two daughters,Sarah and Mary Beth. No grandchildren. I have lots of students I call my "kids" every year!
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: RQOTD 4-24

Post by tammyfolk »

I have two kids....Jackie (29) and Garrett (16), and Shawn has two kids...Tyler and Sarah. Tyler just recently married (21) and we found just found out that his wife Kirsten is 5 weeks pregnant. Sarah is a tough situation (and emotional) for Shawn as he doesn't get to see her at all. And I don't pry nor push and we've been together now almost ten years....

Then we have Miss Everly, the newest addition to the family - my almost 5 month old granddaughter!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

I have three adult Children, Kevin in SC, Malinda and Jason in NY

I have 6 grandkids

I have a stepgrandaughter Cheslea in fla. (Cheslea is 22, son married older, I am NOT old enough to be her grandmother but through sons marriage LOL)

I have 4 grandsons living with me, two I have full custody of Dylan 7 and Tim 17 in June (Tim would have been a stepgrandson if his and Dylan mom and son had married but they did not but I was given custody of him when I got Dylan and so I consider him my grandson but technically I am a parent /guardian position. )

Then I have Noah 13 and Jason will be 16 may 13th. I don't have custody but they live with me.

Then my son Kevin has my grandson Britton who is 13. I don't get to see Britton very often :-( .

My daughter who would be an amazing mom has tried since 2001 and unable to conceive . Tey did some fertility stuff but just cannot afford it.

So is your head spinning. Lol I could make it spin more but I wont.
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

I have two sons. Both born in May. Jerry was born May 13th and is going to be 43. David was born May 12th and will be 27. I have one grandson that is 15 going on 20...lol
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I have two children Taralee 36 and Tyler 34. we have four grandkids Kalli 11 Brennan 13 Crew 5 Parker is 4 They are all so much fun. I can't even imagine if they did not live close how hard that would be.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

I have 3 kids - Abby (26), Matthew (19), and Shane (17), and one granddaughter - Ada who is 3 and I get to watch during the week while her Mommy teaches!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I have one daughter, Kari, just turned 40 who is married to my son-in-love, Mark and they have my grands Tyler 10 and Paige who is a 28 year old in the body of a 8 year old.
I also have 2 sons, Steve, a chef in Puerto Rico, 38 not married and no children that I know of and John, 35, who was married up until 2 weeks ago...a long sad story....no children
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I have four children: Heather, 39, married to Dustin ; Jason, 37, married to Candi (actually they divorced a few years ago and are reunited but never remarried); Jeffrey, 32, married to Erica; and Kristen, 28, who was divorced two years ago from Ian and now married to Derek

We have nine grandchildren: Heather and Dustin have Ethan, 16; Cameron, 11 1/2; and Charleigh, 7 months.
Jason and Candi have Kaycee, 19; Ryan, 17; and Shelbie, 16. (Unfortunately, there is a rift between Jason's family and us, so we don't have much contact with them, which I hate)
Kristen has Anna, 9, and Hamish, 5; and her recent marriage to Derek brought us our newest granddaughter Alexzandria (Alex), 20. It's a bit odd that Kristen has a stepdaughter who's a little less than 9 years younger than she is, but they actually get along well.
Jeff and Erica have no children yet, but they plan on starting a family in the next couple of years.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Jack and I have 1 son together, Kyle - no children. Jack has 3 children by two previous marriages: 2 boys, Chuck and Robbie....and a daughter named Jacqui who has two children - Katie and Jackson.....our only two grandchildren.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Question of the Day”