RQOTD 4-26

Wanda
Station Chef

RQOTD 4-26

Post by Wanda »

I just made a t-shirt for my daughter that says White Dress Workout............obviously, to wear when she is working out!
It got me thinking about working out and so I will ask:

who exercises regularly? What kind of exercise? Has anyone ever done yoga?

I don't exercise regularly during the school year. Too busy.....but I will exercise during the summer. I will walk, I don't run anymore because I had screws put in one ankle and I'm seriously terrified of messing that up somehow.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: RQOTD 4-26

Post by tammyfolk »

I don't exercise regularly either....Shame on me I know. I do quite a bit of walking, but that doesn't seem to count much!!

I did start a new diet after the new year, and reduced my intake of diet soda and caleries, and as of today I'm down 16 pounds. Sad thing is, when you're a bigger girl, 16 pounds just isn't very noticeable - but I'll keep on going.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

I don't exercise at a gym or anything. I do walk alot, bike and kayak. I used to do Yoga when I was in college and have been thinking about getting involved with that again.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

just started using the treadmill had to wait till my foot healed. I have many health issues that affect exercising. I do swim a lot in the summer but NY summers are short.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Sadly no, I don't exercise but need to. I spend the majority of my day in the kitchen baking and dehydrating and find myself snacking on a handful of this, handful of that. Thank goodness I'm baking for dogs and not humans! :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

tammyfolk wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:26 am I don't exercise regularly either....Shame on me I know. I do quite a bit of walking, but that doesn't seem to count much!!

I did start a new diet after the new year, and reduced my intake of diet soda and caleries, and as of today I'm down 16 pounds. Sad thing is, when you're a bigger girl, 16 pounds just isn't very noticeable - but I'll keep on going.
Yay on the 16 pound loss! Any loss is a big deal; it is HARD to lose weight!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I used to walk 5 miles a day and then I went back to work. I have plan to get back at it.

Congrats on the 16lbs Tammy!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Patti wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:11 pm I used to walk 5 miles a day and then I went back to work. I have plan to get back at it.

Congrats on the 16lbs Tammy!
Thanks Patti!

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Wanda wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:19 pm
tammyfolk wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:26 am I don't exercise regularly either....Shame on me I know. I do quite a bit of walking, but that doesn't seem to count much!!

Yay on the 16 pound loss! Any loss is a big deal; it is HARD to lose weight!
Slow and steady....

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I walk; I try to get 3 to 4 days in a week at 45 minutes or so. I'm having to take it easy and do "slow walking" right now. Somehow I have managed to get a shin splint on my right leg and if I go to hard it is screaming at me.

Return to “Question of the Day”