RQOTD May 3rd, 2017

SusieQ
Sous Chef

RQOTD May 3rd, 2017

Post by SusieQ »

May is always an exciting month for us, one reason is we get to open up our camper for the season. Do you camp? If not have you ever camped? Have you ever gone tent camping?

We use to tent camp a long time ago but now I could not handle it. But I love to camp iny camper. Our camper is at a campground owned by my church district so we get to see friends from many parts of NY and pa.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: RQOTD May 3rd, 2017

Post by Jan Mosier »

We've had several campers over the years, fifth wheel, pull behind, pop up. Now if we want to go camping, we tent camp. We like to go in the spring and fall months when the weather is nice.
Last edited by Jan Mosier on Wed May 03, 2017 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Used to do tent camping every weekend. Have not camped in years. I always loved it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I'vs gone tent camping with our high school Future Homemakers of America group (anyone else a former FHA member?) when I was a teenager, and a couple of times with my first husband as an adult. I went trailer camping a few times with various friends. BUT ... I really don't enjoy camping in any form. I'm fine with going to the park and having a cookout, hiking etc, but when bedtime gets close I want to be indoors. I've had back issues most of my adult life, and sleeping in a cot or sleeping bag is not a great idea for me.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I grew up camping under the stars....just throw a sleeping bag on the ground. We have tent camped in the past and borrowed an rv once but my favorite camping is in the motel!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

We used to tent camp all the time when the kids were little. We haven't gone in probably 5 years at least. I always loved it when we went.
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

I used to really hate camping, and have only done it (tent camping) a few times. I'd kind of like to give it another try.
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Having been a Boy Scout leader for nearly 30 years I've done more than my fair share of tent camping.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I've never been, but Shawn did buy sleeping bags and a nice size tent last year with plans for going this year!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

We did tent camping all the time growing up and In the early years of our marriage when the kids were young. Then we went to tent trailer camping. Then we had a cabin for ten years and had to sell it two years ago because of my oxygen issues. Now we won't be camping anytime ever, I need electricity to sleep at night. :mrgreen:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Question of the Day”