Sous Chef

RQOTD 8-10-19

Post by Petra Mutchler »

Ladies, how many are getting read for the new school year
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: RQOTD 8-10-19

Post by Jan Mosier »

Not me, thankfully those days are behind me.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Not really sure how to prepare G for college, but he did mention getting a new back pack so we'll probably be taking care of that this weekend. His books have already been purchased, as well as his laptop and external hard drive. . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Keeping with Grandma Tradition we need to take Miss Kalli out to a nice dinner since she is starting High School this year :o :o :o and on the 19th we are taking our cute Parker on his Kindergarten trip ( we are actually just staying at our house instead of a motel but still doing two days worth of activities one on one with him.)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

:cry: :cry: :cry: I am! Summer just flew by! For the last few days my son and my husband have been dragging me to help me get ready. I bought some clothes and I got my haircut. They also helped me move into my new classroom. This year my school district hired a new superintendent, and she is making lots of changes. She took away teaching positions, increased the classroom sizes, and decided to not hire any new teachers. Teachers were moved from their classroom, schools, subject, and grade level. I’m teaching Social Studies this year. I’m still teaching 6th grade, but I no longer have the beautiful classroom with the sink. I will no longer be teaching the Creative Writing class either. Our lunch was reduced to 30 minutes, so I won’t be doing the book club with my students either. 6th grade Writing is no longer being taught. I’m back to work tomorrow! 😕😟😔
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

My son Jorgie graduated from college in May with a degree in Applied Physics and my younger son will be finishing in a few weeks with a degree in Marketing. They will be taking a break to work before they go to graduate school.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

don't have that to worry about

Return to “Question of the Day”