Random QOTD - 8/17/19

Post Reply
User avatar
tammyfolk
Site Admin
Posts: 4758
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:59 pm
Location: Williamsport, Pennsylvania

Random QOTD - 8/17/19

Post by tammyfolk » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:50 pm

Just for Fun - What was the last picture you took on your phone. Share if you can.
Tammy Folk

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

January 2020 - 6 layouts
February 2020 - 2 layouts

User avatar
tammyfolk
Site Admin
Posts: 4758
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:59 pm
Location: Williamsport, Pennsylvania

Re: Random QOTD - 8/17/19

Post by tammyfolk » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:54 pm

G getting his haircut this morning. . . .

Image
Tammy Folk

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

January 2020 - 6 layouts
February 2020 - 2 layouts

User avatar
Patti
Sous Chef
Posts: 2121
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:46 pm

Re: Random QOTD - 8/17/19

Post by Patti » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:40 pm

the brick wall I just stripped the paper off...decided I should document the remodel. This is will be my new laundry room/craft room and I'm loving the find of the brick.
Image
Patti

User avatar
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team
Posts: 3356
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:09 pm

Re: Random QOTD - 8/17/19

Post by Jan Mosier » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:00 am

Patti wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:40 pm
the brick wall I just stripped the paper off...decided I should document the remodel. This is will be my new laundry room/craft room and I'm loving the find of the brick.
Image
And it looks to be next to the kitchen....perfect spot for a craft room!
Image

User avatar
Patti
Sous Chef
Posts: 2121
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:46 pm

Re: Random QOTD - 8/17/19

Post by Patti » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:49 am

Jan Mosier wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:00 am
Patti wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:40 pm
the brick wall I just stripped the paper off...decided I should document the remodel. This is will be my new laundry room/craft room and I'm loving the find of the brick.
Image
And it looks to be next to the kitchen....perfect spot for a craft room!
I can't begin to tell you how perfect it is. The pass-thru in the wall will be enclosed on the kitchen side and I am putting shiplap in the opening and having recessed shelves. The corner angle shelves are gone now. A couple of walls in the kitchen will be knocked out. I'll do before and pictures.
there are two huge closets across from the craft room that house craft supplies. We call this area of the house, Patti's world.
Patti

User avatar
Tamara
Challenge Team
Posts: 3429
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Utah

Re: Random QOTD - 8/18/19

Post by Tamara » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:17 am

How's your Sunday going? What's for dinner?

can you tell I just needed some ideas lol I'll be at a crop all day and have to fix dinner as soon as I get home.
DH said to pick something up but I don't pass anything on the way. It might just be spaghetti sauce and noodles
Image

User avatar
sdwhru
Sous Chef
Posts: 2546
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:33 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Random QOTD - 8/17/19

Post by sdwhru » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:38 pm

a picture of Cocoa Puff (the doxie)
Image

User avatar
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team
Posts: 3356
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:09 pm

Re: Random QOTD - 8/17/19

Post by Jan Mosier » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:26 am

Patti wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:49 am
Jan Mosier wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:00 am
Patti wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:40 pm
the brick wall I just stripped the paper off...decided I should document the remodel. This is will be my new laundry room/craft room and I'm loving the find of the brick.
Image
And it looks to be next to the kitchen....perfect spot for a craft room!
I can't begin to tell you how perfect it is. The pass-thru in the wall will be enclosed on the kitchen side and I am putting shiplap in the opening and having recessed shelves. The corner angle shelves are gone now. A couple of walls in the kitchen will be knocked out. I'll do before and pictures.
there are two huge closets across from the craft room that house craft supplies. We call this area of the house, Patti's world.
Looking forward to the after pictures!
Image

Post Reply