RQOTD 11/14

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

RQOTD 11/14

Post by Jan Mosier »

If I opened your clothes closet, what would I see?

If you opened mine you would see quite a bit of shoes, and a lot of pullover type shirts, flannel shirts, t-shirts and jeans. If you look close you might see 1 or 2 pair of dress slacks......and not one dress. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: RQOTD 11/14

Post by Tracy F »

Fun question Jan!

You would see a huge amount of tops/shirts, a few pairs of pants, lots of shoes (mostly sandals) and 2 dresses. If you open the drawers in my closet you would find nothing but exercise clothes.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

not many shoes for me! I have lots of blouses and some things that I haven't worn for a few years. I hate to throw them away because they are good outfits for special occasions. They used to be my work clothes. I have scaled down my closet and thrown things away.
The one mysterious thing you would find is a brand new pair of pants with the tag still on in a size lower than I wear. :mrgreen: I finally started losing weight a year ago after not losing a pound in five years. I got down twelve pounds and life was good. Sadly it has crept up a few pounds the wrong direction. Hoping to be back on track soon!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

A variety of things honestly. More formal work clothes, casual clothes, dresses, shoes, etc.
Tracey
Prep Cook

Post by Tracey »

Ummm too much.
Clothes of various sizes,
One whole wall of uniforms.
Suitcases,
Shoes,
Christmas prrsents,
Halloween Decorations
And a money box.
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I think right now the only dress in my closet is the one I bought for Jeff's wedding 4 years ago. I have a couple pairs of nice slacks; several pairs of jeans, casual capris and almost knee length shorts; a couple pairs of sweats; and some shoes I can't wear anymore due to leg and ankle issues. I share a closet with Mike, so his stuff is there also. There are two small beaded clutch purses and a beaded, embroidered shawl from Hong Kong and some holiday wrapping supplies on the top shelf.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

a small safe, several pairs of shoes (more tennis shoes than your typical dress shoes); work clothes, clothes for just wearing around home, dresses, skirts, jeans, blouses, t-shirts, pullovers, cardigans, etc. I try to keep it thinned down and not get it too overstuffed :lol:

Return to “Question of the Day”