RQOTD - 11/17

Tracy F
Challenge Team

RQOTD - 11/17

Post by Tracy F »

Let's get to know each other......
Where is everybody from and have you lived there most of your life?

I live in Florida now but have lived in many different places. I was born in New Jersey, moved to New York and then moved to Saudi Arabia for 15 years. Spent a year in Switzerland and then bounced around Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland before moving to Maine for 23 years. I've been in Florida for 8 years now and don't plan on moving again.
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: RQOTD - 11/17

Post by Beth »

Born and raised in Williamsport, PA. Will never leave.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I was born and raised in Texas. Lived in Virginia for 2 years, I hurried back to Texas as soon as I could!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Born and raised in Utah, lived in Seattle, WA for six months and the rest of my life is here in Utah. DH won't leave the mountains and now I won't leave the grandkids so we are staying put.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

I live in Albuquerque New Mexico. I’m not from here but I have been here for over a decade now and don’t plan on moving any time soon.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Lived in Oklahoma most of my life. I have lived in Nebraska (for a very short time) and Hawaii for 4 years. Not sure where I want to end up - do think I would rather be some place that doesn't get cold :lol:
Tracey
Prep Cook

Post by Tracey »

I was born in Thailand. Dad was airforce and was posted there. Moved to Canberra when I was 3. Then Perth for a few years. Then Queensland when Dad got out of the airforce we settled in Gladstone for high school.
I moved to Rockhampton for uni, then to Boyne Island, Longreach, Rockhampton, Airlie Beach for work. The I joined the Navy and moved to Jervis Bay, Sydney, Perth, Darwin, Jervis Bay, Sydney and now Canberra again.
So we definitely move a lot.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Born in South Carolina. Lived in Illinois, Tennessee and Texas and now back in South Carolina.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Question of the Day”