Random QOTD 4/8/2020

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Random QOTD 4/8/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

Do you take any precautions when you go out in public now days?

Of course we take hand sanitizer and yesterday we wore a face mask and gloves while we shopped for groceries. I had to keep reminding myself not to touch my face until I pulled off the gloves and used hand sanitizer.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Random QOTD 4/8/2020

Post by Patti »

I sanitize my hands before going into the store and again when I leave. I have a mask but did not wear it last time. It was about 50/50 who were wearing them. Gloves...nope. I keep my distance and realize that the buns I just bought were handled by someone else so sanitize after shopping and wash hands when I get home.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

I don't have masks so the last time I went grocery shopping I used a scarf over my face.
TerriB
Prep Cook

Post by TerriB »

I carry hand sanitizer & anti bacterial wipes with me & I made myself a mask out of a bandana, a paper towel & 2 rubber bands! Hubby has a mask from work he wears.
Daily Forecast: Scrapping with a chance of chocolate.
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I carry hand sanitizer with me and use it when I get back to my car. I've had to make my own wipes by spraying some paper towels with Lysol and keeping them in a baggie. We have some masks dh had gotten from Lowes but haven't worn them yet (they're old and don't smell very good, might have to fashion my own). Next time we go out we will be wearing them. I even wipe down all the groceries with my wipes.
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

I carry Hand sanitizer and I have some in the truck with whips
ImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I have hand sanitizer that stays in my car. I used my mask yesterday
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Honestly, my birthday (March 6) was the last day I left the house. I wash my hands before I touch any food product, make or eat any food (and I wash fresh fruit before I eat it). Mike does all the necessary shopping, going to Walmart every couple of days and walks the dog twice a day when the park is empty (the dog owners mostly stay well away from each other.) My most annoying problem is that my roseacea has come back after a few years of being under countrol. I wash my face and use a medicated cream twice a day. I try to remember NOT to touch my face otherwise.
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Honestly, my birthday (March 6) was the last day I left the house. I wash my hands before I touch any food product, make or eat any food (and I wash fresh fruit before I eat it). Mike does all the necessary shopping, going to Walmart every couple of days and walks the dog twice a day when the park is empty (the dog owners mostly stay well away from each other.) My most annoying problem is that my roseacea has come back after a few years of being under countrol. I wash my face and use a medicated cream twice a day. I try to remember NOT to touch my face otherwise.
57Diana
Prep Cook

Post by 57Diana »

Is the roseasa SP aggravated by stress? Because this sure is a stressful time. We just got electricity back after being out for 40 hours. We have a back up generator to cover the freezer and frig, so we didn't lose anything. But you forget how techie you are until you do not have it. But all is good this morning!!!

Return to “Question of the Day”