RQOTD September 2, 2020

Kiki Halbert
Prep Cook

RQOTD September 2, 2020

Post by Kiki Halbert »

Do you have a favourite item of clothing?

I can't say that I have just one. I have a couple. I love one of my blue dresses in my closet that I haven't worn in ages, and I also have a favourite hoodie from Bass Pro Shops that is pink camo with the words Bass Pro Shops stitched on the front in sequins.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: RQOTD September 2, 2020

Post by phillisw »

I tend to wear the same thing often and then move to something different. I have been wearing my gray/black checked fleece when it is cool out (not much this summer) I do have a favorite pair of shorts that i wear every week once they come out of the wash
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

I love my yoga pants and my tank tops they are very comfortable
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

yes I wear capris almost everyday around the house to the point of them shredding and they need to be trashed! :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I have a t-shirt with gray stripes and the words live and laugh on it that I wear every week. It's so old and out of shape and full of pills. I've had it for about 6-7 years now and I just can't part with it....it's so comfortable.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I have a pair of jeans that I love that I have had for 3 to 4 years now and a few shirts that are older than that
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Being home all day I wear comfy clothes. Some of them are so old that they're getting too thin - you can see through them! So I have to be careful if someone pops over to visit not to "show" myself. :) Usually I wear a big t-shirt with them but it's been so chilly this summer that I've also been wearing long sleeved t-shirts and lightweight sweaters!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

I have a very old jersey that was a promo gift from my old job. I've had it since 1995. It's frayed and faded, but it's still the perfect grab and go top I have.

Return to “Question of the Day”