RQOTD September 3, 2020

Kiki Halbert
Prep Cook

RQOTD September 3, 2020

Post by Kiki Halbert »

Can you usually remember your dreams?

Most times I remember my dreams unless I've had a bad night's sleep. I have very vivid dreams and recurring themes too.
GinniG
Station Chef

Re: RQOTD September 3, 2020

Post by GinniG »

I remember some but not all. I have had warning dreams, lots of nightmares, good dreams, all kinds of dreams! Sometimes I wake up screaming or Steve will wake me up because I'm screaming. I've done that since I was little so not quite sure why.

The most vivid warning dream I ever had was before I met Steve and I had a certain kind of car and drove one way in to work and another way home. It seemed to work faster that way. In my dream I saw a big white Cadillac (like one from the 70s so HUGE) come out of a side road and broadside my car and pushed me across both lanes into the ditch in the median. I knew that I was hurt badly in my dream. It was so real and so vivid that I refused to drive in the right lane on my way home because of it.

One day a co-worker and I were going to lunch somewhere in her car and thank God she was in the left lane because JUST like in my dream a big white Cadillac came barreling out onto the highway and if we'd have been in the right hand lane it would have been bad. It took me quite awhile to calm down from that experience! She was rattled too but not like me. I knew that I knew that I knew God and His angels had protected me and my friend that day!!!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

No, I don't usually remember much of my dreams unless they're very scary!
ImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Sometimes I remember them. Unfortunately, it's only the bad ones.
LisanTexas
Prep Cook

Post by LisanTexas »

Wow I would have been rattled to if I had the same experience!! So glad you guys were ok!! So scary!!
I only remember my dreams if they startle me awake...the other night I was dreaming someone was pulling me out of my bed by my feet!! How weird right? So I woke up and was freaked out that someone was in my house it was so real!! But unless it's something like that I don't usually remember them!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I do and I dream in series. I can pick up a dream from where I left it the night before and continue it. If I don't like the way it is going then I "rewrite" it by thinking about it when I'm awake and then having a redo in my sleep. It's also always in color.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I will remember my dream for a while when I wake up. Then they just disappear in my mind
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I don't remember dreams often. If I remember one on occasion its just for a minute or so. Guess my brain doesn't have dream space :mrgreen:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I remember my dreams right when I wake up but then within an hour they're gone. I try so hard to remember some of them but I just can't do it.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Most of the time I remember my dreams. They are vivid and colorful. My favorite dreams are the ones where I see or talk to my dad and the ones where I can fly.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Question of the Day”