RQOTD SEPT 6, 2020

Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: RQOTD SEPT 6, 2020

Post by Tamara »

I am pretty low key on Sunday, do whatever but nothing mandatory. Since we haven't had kids to Sunday dinners my Sundays are even easier. Sometimes I splurge and make a dessert but didn't today because we had an ice cream outing yesterday. Being retired is the best life!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Take a nap.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
LisanTexas
Prep Cook

Post by LisanTexas »

sthom97093 wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:45 pm
LisanTexas wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:41 pm If I have time to treat myself it's to read a book or better yet take a nap! :lol:
Isn't it funny how we used to resist sleep when we were little but now a nap is such a luxurious gift?
So true!
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Before the Covid thing hit we would go to church which would always have a potluck lunch afterwards. Most of the time after that we'd come home and take a nap. Sometimes we would have an errand to run or if the weather was nice we might go for a drive.

Now my asthma symptoms have kept me home for months. I'm hoping I can get back soon because I really miss it. They just started the potlucks again last Sunday. I can't sing much which disappoints me because I love to worship! And if I start coughing then I can't stop and I have to leave. It's so frustrating! I'm hoping that the allergist will get on the ball with the CT scan results and maybe soon I can get my life back again.
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Question of the Day”