Random Question of the Day -- Wednesday, July 5th, 2017

BarbP
Sous Chef

Random Question of the Day -- Wednesday, July 5th, 2017

Post by BarbP »

How often do you check your phone? What are the most frequent things you do on your phone, besides making and receiving phone calls?
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Random Question of the Day -- Wednesday, July 4, 2017

Post by BarbP »

I check my phone when I wake up in the morning, then two or three times throughout the day and evening.

I still prefer my laptop over using my phone, but I get sale coupons and alerts on my phone, so I check those out. I delete most of them but save the ones I think I might use. If I'm bored and not near the computer, I might check email or Facebook.Occasionally i use it for messenger or Facebook posting, but I don't like to do that. My hands are swollen and my fingers arencrooked from the arthritis, and hitting those little keys ti difficult.
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

I check Facebook, look at Instagram, check emails, text my kids and friends, and play games. I lookup the answers to questions we have when we are talking. I'm on my phone too much!

I do NOT visit CUC on my phone. Too tiny.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

It's hit or miss with me....either I have it on me all day in my pocket, or it's sitting on the counter somewhere.

I check Facebook, Instagram, Time Hop and text my children/ Shawn all day long (when convenient if I'm at work).

I do have 2 games on my phone that I play when I'm typically waiting or travelling.

I can't do CUC either because it's too small, and I already have the text as large as I can get it on my phone now as it is.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
disneydarling07
Prep Cook

Post by disneydarling07 »

Wanda wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:28 am I check Facebook, look at Instagram, check emails, text my kids and friends, and play games. I lookup the answers to questions we have when we are talking. I'm on my phone too much!

YUP! same here...I spend way too much time checking my phone!
Wendy***
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Random Question of the Day -- Wednesday, July 5th, 2017

Post by Patti »

It is against store policy to have a persona phone so mine is left in the car. I check it when I go to lunch to see if there is anything important. I use it for travel, games, and a few phone calls. I sometimes even forget to take it with me.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

I check my phone several times during the day - just to make sure there are no texts from the kids, but if my laptop is around I would rather "do" everything on it.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I'm seriously on mine all the time! I'm with Wanda on the CUC. Laptop is so much either access.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Wanda wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:28 am I check Facebook, look at Instagram, check emails, text my kids and friends, and play games. I lookup the answers to questions we have when we are talking. I'm on my phone too much!

Ditto!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Question of the Day”