View Through the Windows 4-30-21

Join us all month long as we play Clue: the Scrap Game. Eliminate the suspects and discover whodunit, with what and where. The first person to solve the crime wins. *the more challenges completed . . , the more clues are given.
Patti
Site Admin

View Through the Windows 4-30-21

Post by Patti »

Join us all month long in April to play the game Clue with you! This is a fun time to try and see if you can guess who did it, where did they do it and how did they do it? I promise you won't be disappointed with the challenges.

Challenges will be based on the game of clue, the color of the pieces, the weapons, and the rooms in the mansion. The challenge team has cooked up some wonderful challenges just for you.

It's time for our last challenge this month and the final clue in our game. Hill House Manor has many windows of different sizes and shapes and on this stormy night who knows what you will see through them.

Your challenge for today is:
1. create a Lay Out featuring frames...at least 6. These can be picture frames, Instagram frames, slide frames, bookplates, metals, washi tape, hand-drawn...anything that creates a frame.
2. add pictures to 2 or 3 of them
3. add a journaling box in 1 of them

Here's my example.

A new Blue Plate Special challenge is posted each Monday (sketch), Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, and participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations in the Cookin' up Creations Gallery.
The prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate to their favorite online store (random drawing).....
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: View Through the Windows 4-30-21

Post by Deanna13 »

What a fun challenge and wonderful example, Patti! I do struggle with getting those frames on a page lately! :)
ImageImageImageImage
sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Post by sherriscraps »

Great example and interesting challenge
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Here's mine! I used frames around each of the photos, a chipboard frame on the journal tag. I also tucked in another frame under the journaling and a blue one under the photo with Lucy. :)

Photos of sweet granddaughter Lucy. During this last year at home she has been learning to cook. (December 2020) :)
Family Time
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Deanna13 wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:01 am Here's mine! I used frames around each of the photos, a chipboard frame on the journal tag. I also tucked in another frame under the journaling and a blue one under the photo with Lucy. :)

Photos of sweet granddaughter Lucy. During this last year at home she has been learning to cook. (December 2020) :)
Family Time
Wonderful! And fast...no wonder you can do all those sites! :lol: Thanks for taking the challenge!
Patti

Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

What a fun challenge and great example too!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I came so close to throwing these frames away just this past month. Who knew saving a few would be needed!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Tamara wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:47 am I came so close to throwing these frames away just this past month. Who knew saving a few would be needed!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great job! Fun, sunny page. Good thing you hung on to them. Thanks for taking the challenge!
Patti

JamieA
Prep Cook

Post by JamieA »

4 frames around the photos, circle frame, and journaling box framed
ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

This gave me a chance to use up some of my huge stash of wood frames.

Return to “April 2021 - Clue: The Scrap Game”