Kit clubs

Cassy
Prep Cook

Kit clubs

Post by Cassy »

So I finally took the leap and joined the Hip Kit Club. August is on its way! I loved the free die cut files! I even get access to old ones! . Do you have any kit subscriptions? Which do you like best?
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Kit clubs

Post by BarbP »

I've been a member of Citrus Twist Kits since July 2012. The "style" fits my taste in papers etc pretty well, and the customer service is good.

I belonged to several others over the years, but I think all of them bit the dust.
Cassy
Prep Cook

Post by Cassy »

BarbP wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:06 am I've been a member of Citrus Twist Kits since July 2012. The "style" fits my taste in papers etc pretty well, and the customer service is good.

I belonged to several others over the years, but I think all of them bit the dust.
That was my second choice!
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

BarbP wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:06 am I've been a member of Citrus Twist Kits since July 2012. The "style" fits my taste in papers etc pretty well, and the customer service is good.

Do you try to use up your kit as soon as it arrives?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Sometimes yes, but often I combine some of the new kit materials with past months' stuff on my projects. Over time I probably use at least 75% of the kit contents. Making cards is a good way to use up miscellaneous odds and ends.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Years ago I did one that was fun but has since closed as well. I have soooooooooo much supplies in my room that I could be locked in here for years and still never use it so it wouldn't be profitable for me. I know there aren't many left these days!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I just get a monthly embellishment kit from Elle's Studio.

https://www.shopellesstudio.com/august- ... ory_id=113
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

tammyfolk wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:01 pm I just get a monthly embellishment kit from Elle's Studio.

https://www.shopellesstudio.com/august- ... ory_id=113
Just wanted to mention that I re-subbed to this last night as I love the October Kit & add ons, and most of the examples posted using the items. I can see a lot of scrap lifting in my future.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I don't belong to any kit clubs right now. I used to be a member in a card kit club from Scrapping for Less but I was finding it hard to use up the kits since I don't really need to make that many cards anymore so I dropped out. I've thought about signing up for the Hip Kit club but then I look at all my stash and like Tamara said it probably wouldn't be profitable for me.
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

I am not a part of a kit club right now but I do check them out every once in a while

Return to “Daily Scrapbooking Chatter”