Scrap Question of the Day - 01/04/2023

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Scrap Question of the Day - 01/04/2023

Post by tammyfolk »

Is scrapping still enjoyable to you? Or are you just doing it because you have all the stuff and feel obligated to use it? If yes, have you been through phases where it wasn't? For how long? What did you do to get yourself out of your "funk"?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Scrap Question of the Day - 01/04/2023

Post by Deanna13 »

Oh yes, I still enjoy this everyday. A funk I was in just last year was during my Chemo treatments. It was mostly that I just had no energy to do just about anything.
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

There have been times when I have taken a hiatus from scrapbooking, most were due to moving. The longest I guess was after Jack passed. I think it was 6 months before I picked up a piece of patterned paper. I'm sure the antidepressants the dr. put me on helped. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Yes, I love it and have fun doing it but I also feel the pressure of getting things done when I've committed to them. I do have a lot of stash but it could be gone tomorrow if I decided I was done. I don't think I have had a time where I took a break.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Yes I love to scrapbook everyday! It brings me joy seeing my memories on paper and helps when I need to explain things to family members that don't believe it happened :lol: I can grab a scrapbook and prove to the grandkids that their parents were rascals too! I like everyone gets in a funk once in a while, mostly because I don't feel like making it happen. It is never more than a week. I am a die hard trying to catch up with all my current photos. :mrgreen:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I've been in a bit of a slump for the past 6 months because of everything dh has been going thru. If it wasn't for my challenges here I probably wouldn't have done any scrapping. But now that everything is just about over I feel more like scrapping.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I mostly love to scrap! Everyday! I usually do something scrapbook related every day. If I don't really have time or energy to scrap then I come here or search for other challenges or inspiration. I may sit on my couch and tie thread onto buttons while wat ching tv or go through a box of "stuff" and sort it out
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Between work, moving, DH’s surgery I feel like I’m in a major funk or I don’t just have time to devote to anything else but I do try to do some on Saturday’s and Sundays and just wind down that way for me
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Even if I don't get to scrapbook everyday, I love it. It is my favorite hobby.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Scrapbooking Chatter”