Project for my Scrap Room

Lolis
Challenge Team

Project for my Scrap Room

Post by Lolis »

We got a new TV for Mother's Day. It came in a huge sturdy box, which I refused to throw away because I wanted to build something with it, like the furniture found on Pinterest, :) :) :) My husband built me a shelving unit with it! I decoupaged it, first, in my favorite bright colors, but I didn't like it much, so I decoupaged over the whole thing using another paper stack with softer colors. It is not perfect, but it is serving its purpose! Now, I can see my floor and the room is a lot more spacious! It still needs work, but it's a start. Anyway, I don't like to scrapbook in the room because I like being around my husband and my kids, when they're home, and my dinning room table is really nice! Here is my project, with me standing proudly next to it!

We placed the shelves inside a TV armoire.
Last edited by Lolis on Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Project for my Scrap Room

Post by Tamara »

Wow! That is amazing and pretty impressive! It looks fabulous!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tamara wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:44 pm Wow! That is amazing and pretty impressive! It looks fabulous!!
Thank you Tamara!
By the way, I just figured out that we can post our pictures here from the gallery! Wow, that makes everything so much easier! I don't know why I never tried it before! :| :| :|
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

What an excellent idea; never would have thought of that. It turned out excellent.

Return to “Daily Scrapbooking Chatter”