Patterned Paper

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Patterned Paper

Post by tammyfolk »

When was the last time you bought loose sheets of pattern paper? How many ? Where did you buy it ? What was the theme ?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Patterned Paper

Post by Patti »

Yesterday! I went to a scrapbook store about an hour and a half from home. I bought 17 sheets. Several were to finish a baby album....Christmas and Valentine theme and the rest were for scrapping some pictures of the grands....farm and mermaids.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

My oldest daughter gave me a gift certificate to a lovely store in Colorado Springs, so I spent it after my rheumatologist appt Tuesday. I bought five sheets from Photoplay's Paper Dolls collection (a cute line for younger girks) plus a sticker element sheet; 12 sheets from Authentique's Dapper collection, which has a fun vintage inspired masculine theme; two sheets from Simple Stories Reset Girl (I have some of the collection left drom a purchase last fall, but needed a couple of good background prints; the basics set (6 papers) from Simple Stories that goes with Reset Girl (again, good background or accents). I guess that makes nearly 30. That's really unusual for me.Usually I rely on my monthly Citrus Twist kit.
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

I just bought a few pages from Echo Park Anything Goes - arrows and a floral and a geometric. Bought because I liked the colors!

Bought a few from Fancy Pants True Friend - because they were on sale and because the colors are gold and brown and turquoise and not something I would normally buy. Then i saw that I had a few sheets of this from an old Scraproom kit and now I have a nice collection!

I bought a couple of beautiful florals from Jen HAdfield Everyday.

Couldn't find pictures of everything, but I thought it was fun to share!
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

It was probably a couple of weeks ago when I stopped at Scrapbook Generation - not sure exactly how many, but I am guessing it was close to 30 sheets or more. I bought some of the Simple Stories Domestic Bliss, Echo Park's new summer collection - can't remember the name of it, and some Christmas papers that I needed for upcoming DT assignments.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been YEARS. My patterned paper either comes in a kit or a collection.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tuesday I went to the only scrapbook store in St. George. I bought some sheets of the Pebbles Jen Hadfield line and then I made 16 cards. the pic is on my facebook page. I was going to link it but it didn't work. One of these days I will be computer savy. :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

At least 3 to 4 years ago

Return to “Daily Scrapbooking Chatter”