Photobucket

Tamara
Challenge Team

Photobucket

Post by Tamara »

Does anyone else here use photobucket?

They are changing to 250 free images and then a monthly fee for the rest. I am wondering since I didn't join and now the price is going up. Will all my images in cookin up creations disappear? I just haven't understood their new deals and it was still working for me so I kept using them. It is so easy for me there. If I have to learn photoshop it drives me crazy. That is my only other option. How do you all get your images uploaded?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Photobucket

Post by tammyfolk »

Tamara - if you uploaded your layouts into the actual gallery here, then they'll stay here until the site is no more. Even if there is a crash, Go Daddy backs up my stuff, unlike when I ran the site before. . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

tammyfolk wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:55 am Tamara - if you uploaded your layouts into the actual gallery here, then they'll stay here until the site is no more. Even if there is a crash, Go Daddy backs up my stuff, unlike when I ran the site before. . .
My problem is I can't get them small enough to them to be accepted. I guess I just need to practice more :D
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Tamara wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:30 am
tammyfolk wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:55 am Tamara - if you uploaded your layouts into the actual gallery here, then they'll stay here until the site is no more. Even if there is a crash, Go Daddy backs up my stuff, unlike when I ran the site before. . .
My problem is I can't get them small enough to them to be accepted. I guess I just need to practice more :D
Can you go through Google Photos to edit them and then post in the gallery. I have the old Picasa and it automatically sizes for me. It is now Google Photos ( I still use Picasa but it is no longer supported or updated) and would probably have the same features.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Scrapbooking Chatter”