Alison Davis 6x6 sketch ideas

Tamara
Challenge Team

Alison Davis 6x6 sketch ideas

Post by Tamara »

just ran into this link for sketch ideas for 6x6 paper pads. Check it out https://www.facebook.com/allisondavisSG/
As you know you can always adapt to 8x10 and 12x12 Cute ideas :D
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Re: Alison Davis 6x6 sketch ideas

Post by GinniG »

I've been taking her 6x6 class for the past 14 weeks and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! She's starting another class in October. It's $12 to buy the sketches and that gets you into the Facebook group where she posts a LOT LOT LOT of information for EVERY sketch on Mondays. Here is the information you need to sign up for the class.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! Sketches for 6 x 6” Paper Pads: Two-page Sketches - GROUP 2 is now open!
There have been daily requests for a second group so we have decided to open up another one for those that missed out on the first one.
The first group has been an absolute blast and I am amazed every week by all of the awesome, inspiring, and super creative layouts that have been shared. There have been hundreds of layouts shared for each sketch. It's very cool to see one sketch and that many different layout examples.
I am posting the following information here and on my blog: https://www.allisondavis4sg.com/post/sk ... -group-two
In the future if you need to find this information it will probably be easier to find it on my blog than here so I wanted to share it in both places.
Be prepared! I'm about to throw a lot of information at you in this post! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU READ THROUGH THIS WHOLE POST OR THE ONE ON MY BLOG. I try to be super thorough with the details so any information you need should be found in this post. (And, I apologize for the excessive use of all caps. It's the best way to highlight the important parts!)
--- HOW IT WORKS ---
This group is a free perk to buying the SKETCHES FOR 6 x 6" PAPER PADS: TWO-PAGE SKETCHES. The sketch bundle is $12. When you purchase this set of sketches it grants you access to a private Facebook group. In that group we will work through the 20 sketches over the course of 20 weeks, one sketch a week, and share our layouts throughout the week as a community.
And, trust me, the group is well worth the $12. There are tons of materials and information shared including over 200 more sketch examples.
--- WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT IN THE GROUP? ---
• Each week we focus on one sketch.
• Each Monday morning there is a set of new materials that are shared with the group. It includes:
THE SKETCH - this is a picture of the sketch along with some information about the sketch. I usually include details about using 6 x 6” paper pads with the sketch or with the photos, it varies between each sketch. I also include ways that you can adapt the sketch for more photos, less photos, using only 4 x 6” photos, creating a one-page layout, and creating an 8-1/2 x 11” layout.
THE LAYOUT - this is a picture of my layout along with some details of how I created it.
THE VIDEO - this is a video version of the sketch and layout post. It’s the same information and text shared in video format. Everyone absorbs information in different ways so it’s just another way to take in the information for the week.
There are three PDFs that are posted. These are so you can print the materials shared in the group to reference back to later if you want.
SKETCH TEXT PDF - this includes a photo of the sketch along with all of the text and information in the sketch post.
LAYOUT TEXT PDF - this includes a photo of the full layout, a few detail photos, and the text and information included in the layout post.
SKETCH EXAMPLES PDF - (this PDF was the favorite in Group #1) This includes a visual of each adaptation I list in the sketch post. It’s like getting over 200 more sketches.
--- HOW TO BUY THE SKETCHES ---
The link below will take you directly to the correct set of sketches to purchase.
https://scrapbookgeneration.com/downloa ... -sketches/
THIS IS THE ONLY SET OF SKETCHES THAT GRANT ACCESS TO THE GROUP.
The class 6 x 6 Paper Pads w/ Allison Davis IS NOT FOR THIS GROUP.
The ebook and class companion 6 x 6 Paper Pads 2 w/ Allison Davis IS NOT FOR THIS GROUP.
Purchasing those two items does not give you access to this group.
Please make sure you are purchasing SKETCHES FOR 6 x 6" PAPER PADS: TWO-PAGE SKETCHES. Make sure the product you are buying has those exact words before you follow through with your purchase. The graphic/photo attached to this post with the text "Sketches for 6 x 6" Paper Pads: Two-page Sketches" and the sketches around the edge is the exact same graphic used on the SG website. It is also a similar graphic to two other sketch bundles so make sure you read the text on the graphic before you purchase. We do not refund digital purchases so please double check!
--- IMPORTANT DATES ---
• September 1 - September 28: The group will be open to join.
• September 29: The group will close. On that date, no new members will be added, NO EXCEPTIONS. Because we are working through the sketches on a timeline we can’t grant access after that date.
• October 5: The group will officially begin with the first sketch.
--- IMPORTANT INFORMATION ---
It is up to you, after you purchase the sketches, to find and follow the link to the group.
LINK TO GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sketche ... paperpads2
You can also find the link in the product description of the sketches at www.scrapbookgeneration.com
• When you follow the link to the group you will click join. You will be asked to provide your order number. IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE AN ORDER NUMBER, YOU WILL NOT BE APPROVED. We try to verify purchases and approve these requests to join as fast as possible. There might be delays the first few days because of the volume of requests. Please be patient as we work to verify and approve.
• You will also be asked to provide the name on your SG order if it is different than the name on your Facebook account.
Sketches for 6 x 6” Paper Pads: Two-page Sketches is the ONLY sketch bundle that gives you access to the group. If you provide an order number of a purchase without this set of sketches, you will not be approved.
• One order number grants entry for one Facebook account. We do keep a record of each person and order number so we do catch it when people try to use the same order number for multiple people.
--- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ---
DO I HAVE TO PARTICIPATE?
No. If you just want to join just for the extra materials or to see what everyone creates and shares you are more than welcome to join as long as you purchased the correct sketches.
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE GROUP WHEN THE 20 WEEKS ARE OVER? WILL I STILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE GROUP AFTER THAT?
Yes. The group will be there for as long as Facebook is around. Eventually, the group will be archived which means that it will still be accessible by the members, but it will no longer be an active group. Once it is archived you can no longer share or comment on the contents. It will not be archived right after the 20 weeks are over. We'll wait for awhile so people can continue to share their layouts.
DO I HAVE TO USE 6 X 6" PAPERS TO COMPLETE THE LAYOUTS?
No. These sketches can be used with any papers. In fact, they are perfect for using up scraps too!
AM I EXPECTED TO KEEP UP THE PACE OF CREATING A LAYOUT EACH WEEK?
No. You can work at your own pace. If life gets in the way and you can't complete a layout for the week that is completely okay. You can always complete a layout later and share it with the group at your own pace.
WHERE DO I GO TO FIND THE LINK TO THE GROUP?
You can find the link to the group in the product description here: https://scrapbookgeneration.com/downloa ... -sketches/
or through the direct link here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sketche ... paperpads2
I BOUGHT THE SKETCHES TWO MONTHS AGO, CAN I STILL JOIN.
Yes. It does not matter when you bought the sketches. If your order number shows that you purchased the sketches you will be approved to join.
I ONLY CREATE ONE-PAGE LAYOUTS AND THESE ARE TWO-PAGE SKETCHES, ARE THERE OPTIONS FOR ONE-PAGE LAYOUTS?
Yes. I share a few ways you can adapt the sketch to work with one-page layouts.
I ONLY CREATE 8-1/2 X 11" LAYOUTS, CAN I MAKE THESE SKETCHES WORK FOR THAT SIZE?
Yes. I share an 8-1/2 x 11" sketch example. There are a couple of 8-1/2 x 11" scrapbookers in the first group and they created amazing layouts with the sketches!
I ONLY USE 4 X 6" PHOTOS, DO THE SKETCHES WORK FOR THAT?
Yes. I share sketch examples using only 4 x 6" photos.
---------------
I think that all the information! I hope to see lots of you there!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

GinniG wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:53 pm I've been taking her 6x6 class for the past 14 weeks and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! She's starting another class in October. It's $12 to buy the sketches and that gets you into the Facebook group where she posts a LOT LOT LOT of information for EVERY sketch on Mondays. Here is the information you need to sign up for the class.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! Sketches for 6 x 6” Paper Pads: Two-page Sketches - GROUP 2 is now open!
There have been daily requests for a second group so we have decided to open up another one for those that missed out on the first one.
The first group has been an absolute blast and I am amazed every week by all of the awesome, inspiring, and super creative layouts that have been shared. There have been hundreds of layouts shared for each sketch. It's very cool to see one sketch and that many different layout examples.
I am posting the following information here and on my blog: https://www.allisondavis4sg.com/post/sk ... -group-two
In the future if you need to find this information it will probably be easier to find it on my blog than here so I wanted to share it in both places.
Be prepared! I'm about to throw a lot of information at you in this post! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU READ THROUGH THIS WHOLE POST OR THE ONE ON MY BLOG. I try to be super thorough with the details so any information you need should be found in this post. (And, I apologize for the excessive use of all caps. It's the best way to highlight the important parts!)
--- HOW IT WORKS ---
This group is a free perk to buying the SKETCHES FOR 6 x 6" PAPER PADS: TWO-PAGE SKETCHES. The sketch bundle is $12. When you purchase this set of sketches it grants you access to a private Facebook group. In that group we will work through the 20 sketches over the course of 20 weeks, one sketch a week, and share our layouts throughout the week as a community.
And, trust me, the group is well worth the $12. There are tons of materials and information shared including over 200 more sketch examples.
--- WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT IN THE GROUP? ---
• Each week we focus on one sketch.
• Each Monday morning there is a set of new materials that are shared with the group. It includes:
THE SKETCH - this is a picture of the sketch along with some information about the sketch. I usually include details about using 6 x 6” paper pads with the sketch or with the photos, it varies between each sketch. I also include ways that you can adapt the sketch for more photos, less photos, using only 4 x 6” photos, creating a one-page layout, and creating an 8-1/2 x 11” layout.
THE LAYOUT - this is a picture of my layout along with some details of how I created it.
THE VIDEO - this is a video version of the sketch and layout post. It’s the same information and text shared in video format. Everyone absorbs information in different ways so it’s just another way to take in the information for the week.
There are three PDFs that are posted. These are so you can print the materials shared in the group to reference back to later if you want.
SKETCH TEXT PDF - this includes a photo of the sketch along with all of the text and information in the sketch post.
LAYOUT TEXT PDF - this includes a photo of the full layout, a few detail photos, and the text and information included in the layout post.
SKETCH EXAMPLES PDF - (this PDF was the favorite in Group #1) This includes a visual of each adaptation I list in the sketch post. It’s like getting over 200 more sketches.
--- HOW TO BUY THE SKETCHES ---
The link below will take you directly to the correct set of sketches to purchase.
https://scrapbookgeneration.com/downloa ... -sketches/
THIS IS THE ONLY SET OF SKETCHES THAT GRANT ACCESS TO THE GROUP.
The class 6 x 6 Paper Pads w/ Allison Davis IS NOT FOR THIS GROUP.
The ebook and class companion 6 x 6 Paper Pads 2 w/ Allison Davis IS NOT FOR THIS GROUP.
Purchasing those two items does not give you access to this group.
Please make sure you are purchasing SKETCHES FOR 6 x 6" PAPER PADS: TWO-PAGE SKETCHES. Make sure the product you are buying has those exact words before you follow through with your purchase. The graphic/photo attached to this post with the text "Sketches for 6 x 6" Paper Pads: Two-page Sketches" and the sketches around the edge is the exact same graphic used on the SG website. It is also a similar graphic to two other sketch bundles so make sure you read the text on the graphic before you purchase. We do not refund digital purchases so please double check!
--- IMPORTANT DATES ---
• September 1 - September 28: The group will be open to join.
• September 29: The group will close. On that date, no new members will be added, NO EXCEPTIONS. Because we are working through the sketches on a timeline we can’t grant access after that date.
• October 5: The group will officially begin with the first sketch.
--- IMPORTANT INFORMATION ---
It is up to you, after you purchase the sketches, to find and follow the link to the group.
LINK TO GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sketche ... paperpads2
You can also find the link in the product description of the sketches at www.scrapbookgeneration.com
• When you follow the link to the group you will click join. You will be asked to provide your order number. IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE AN ORDER NUMBER, YOU WILL NOT BE APPROVED. We try to verify purchases and approve these requests to join as fast as possible. There might be delays the first few days because of the volume of requests. Please be patient as we work to verify and approve.
• You will also be asked to provide the name on your SG order if it is different than the name on your Facebook account.
Sketches for 6 x 6” Paper Pads: Two-page Sketches is the ONLY sketch bundle that gives you access to the group. If you provide an order number of a purchase without this set of sketches, you will not be approved.
• One order number grants entry for one Facebook account. We do keep a record of each person and order number so we do catch it when people try to use the same order number for multiple people.
--- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ---
DO I HAVE TO PARTICIPATE?
No. If you just want to join just for the extra materials or to see what everyone creates and shares you are more than welcome to join as long as you purchased the correct sketches.
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE GROUP WHEN THE 20 WEEKS ARE OVER? WILL I STILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE GROUP AFTER THAT?
Yes. The group will be there for as long as Facebook is around. Eventually, the group will be archived which means that it will still be accessible by the members, but it will no longer be an active group. Once it is archived you can no longer share or comment on the contents. It will not be archived right after the 20 weeks are over. We'll wait for awhile so people can continue to share their layouts.
DO I HAVE TO USE 6 X 6" PAPERS TO COMPLETE THE LAYOUTS?
No. These sketches can be used with any papers. In fact, they are perfect for using up scraps too!
AM I EXPECTED TO KEEP UP THE PACE OF CREATING A LAYOUT EACH WEEK?
No. You can work at your own pace. If life gets in the way and you can't complete a layout for the week that is completely okay. You can always complete a layout later and share it with the group at your own pace.
WHERE DO I GO TO FIND THE LINK TO THE GROUP?
You can find the link to the group in the product description here: https://scrapbookgeneration.com/downloa ... -sketches/
or through the direct link here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sketche ... paperpads2
I BOUGHT THE SKETCHES TWO MONTHS AGO, CAN I STILL JOIN.
Yes. It does not matter when you bought the sketches. If your order number shows that you purchased the sketches you will be approved to join.
I ONLY CREATE ONE-PAGE LAYOUTS AND THESE ARE TWO-PAGE SKETCHES, ARE THERE OPTIONS FOR ONE-PAGE LAYOUTS?
Yes. I share a few ways you can adapt the sketch to work with one-page layouts.
I ONLY CREATE 8-1/2 X 11" LAYOUTS, CAN I MAKE THESE SKETCHES WORK FOR THAT SIZE?
Yes. I share an 8-1/2 x 11" sketch example. There are a couple of 8-1/2 x 11" scrapbookers in the first group and they created amazing layouts with the sketches!
I ONLY USE 4 X 6" PHOTOS, DO THE SKETCHES WORK FOR THAT?
Yes. I share sketch examples using only 4 x 6" photos.
---------------
I think that all the information! I hope to see lots of you there!
Wow! That is alot of great info!! Thanks Ginni
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

thanks fro sharing
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

You're welcome Tamara and Phillis! I REALLY love this class and Allison's very detail oriented so she gives you a LOT of information for each sketch! I hope you'll join me in the 2nd class!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Scrapbooking Chatter”