QUICK ONLINE SCRAPBOOK STORE TIP

sthom97093
Challenge Team

QUICK ONLINE SCRAPBOOK STORE TIP

Post by sthom97093 »

Hey everyone. So my daughter has gotten really into coloring and LOVES the 12x12 coloring pages rather than the adult coloring books. I had been looking around everywhere for them, and they are relatively hard to find...Until I went to Scrapbook Generations. They have an AWESOME online store, I found a variety of 12x12 coloring pages for her, and a few things for me....Anyway, I was SHOCKED at how quick the products I ordered arrived at my house. Like within 3 days. Usually I have to wait a week. So if you are looking for something in particular, I HIGHLY recommend checking out the Scrapbook Generation website. I was very impressed and will be shopping there again.
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: QUICK ONLINE SCRAPBOOK STORE TIP

Post by Tracy F »

Thanks for the tip....I'll have to check them out!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I was just on there earlier today.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I will have to check them out
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

And I can totally and utterly second what Stephanie said! I've been using their online store for a few years now. They get here the quickest of anything that comes our way! And their customer service is awesome! They're the ones who sponsor the 6x6 classes I've been taking so they've just announced they have over 200 different kinds 6x6 paper pads!!! They're getting ready to start another class in early October so if you want to join in all you have to do is buy the sketches! I think it's like $10 for 20 sketches and then the class gets full access to the Facebook group for that class and she sends out 3 pdf files every Monday! One file is a bunch of different options including a one page option and an 8 1/2 x 11 option. Then there's a written text about the sketch and ideas for it. Then there's a written text with a full color example of the layout example she shares. Finally there's a video explaining all of it and sometimes a little technique that she's used. I've been taking the first class and we're about to come up on Week 17 on Monday. I have enjoyed it so much that I'm taking the class all over again!!!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

GinniG wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:56 pm And I can totally and utterly second what Stephanie said! I've been using their online store for a few years now. They get here the quickest of anything that comes our way! And their customer service is awesome! They're the ones who sponsor the 6x6 classes I've been taking so they've just announced they have over 200 different kinds 6x6 paper pads!!! They're getting ready to start another class in early October so if you want to join in all you have to do is buy the sketches! I think it's like $10 for 20 sketches and then the class gets full access to the Facebook group for that class and she sends out 3 pdf files every Monday! One file is a bunch of different options including a one page option and an 8 1/2 x 11 option. Then there's a written text about the sketch and ideas for it. Then there's a written text with a full color example of the layout example she shares. Finally there's a video explaining all of it and sometimes a little technique that she's used. I've been taking the first class and we're about to come up on Week 17 on Monday. I have enjoyed it so much that I'm taking the class all over again!!!
I'm going to have to head back over there today! I was blown away with how fast my order arrived at my house. I had no clue they offered all this as well. They are a little slice of scrapbooking heaven just waiting to be discovered.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

My DH saw a lady in the waiting room when he went for his shots in his back who was coloring in a circular motion on what looks like a white page with a maze. It turns into an animal. Our granddaughter loves stuff like that so we got it for her birthday and she loved it.

https://www.amazon.com/Spiroglyphics-An ... 253&sr=8-3
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Post by sherriscraps »

I have used them before and like them as well. I don't do coloring but they have tons of scrapbook stuff
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

sthom97093 wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:58 am
GinniG wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:56 pm And I can totally and utterly second what Stephanie said! I've been using their online store for a few years now. They get here the quickest of anything that comes our way! And their customer service is awesome! They're the ones who sponsor the 6x6 classes I've been taking so they've just announced they have over 200 different kinds 6x6 paper pads!!! They're getting ready to start another class in early October so if you want to join in all you have to do is buy the sketches! I think it's like $10 for 20 sketches and then the class gets full access to the Facebook group for that class and she sends out 3 pdf files every Monday! One file is a bunch of different options including a one page option and an 8 1/2 x 11 option. Then there's a written text about the sketch and ideas for it. Then there's a written text with a full color example of the layout example she shares. Finally there's a video explaining all of it and sometimes a little technique that she's used. I've been taking the first class and we're about to come up on Week 17 on Monday. I have enjoyed it so much that I'm taking the class all over again!!!
I'm going to have to head back over there today! I was blown away with how fast my order arrived at my house. I had no clue they offered all this as well. They are a little slice of scrapbooking heaven just waiting to be discovered.
They really are! I also forgot to tell you they're having an online crop starting Friday this week. Their crops are SOOOO much fun! Their prizes are for points that are basically a coupon at their store. Sometimes there's a specific prize for questions asked during the crop. There's NO fee to attend and you can do as much or as little as you want. PLUS they give you a full month to complete your projects AND they have a big sale on during that time. So if you're playing along with the crop you can get the code. Just join their Facebook Group and if they ask who referred you tell them me. They have a bingo game every night of the crop and it gets wild and crazy! :) Tons and tons of fun!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Scrapbooking Chatter”