Your Scrap table.....

Tamara
Challenge Team

Your Scrap table.....

Post by Tamara »

It's so quiet here lately I thought I would start some buzz.
What's currently on your scrap table?

I still have a Heidi Swapp album sitting there that I am trying to put together correctly. I've been working on it a little at a time so I don't mess it up. Trying to read all the instructions and sometimes it just doesn't make sense. I may have to wait for the class live and be walked through it. haha We are all human!!
I've made a couple of layouts right on top of the book mess. Yes I am talented that way. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Your Scrap table.....

Post by phillisw »

Mine is a great big mess. I have scraps of paper and embellishment from recent pages. I have 1 paper with ink on that I will use now that it is dry. Lots of photos. recipes, chrismas photos from several years ago and some graduation photos from my dd recent college graduation
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Let me just say, the last page I put together, I was working on the floor!🤦🏻‍♀️
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Mine is actually pretty clean right now. Yesterday I put all my scraps away and even cleaned all the glue off my glass mat. Now all that's left is a pile of photos, a finished layout I need to upload and my camera.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Mine is messy at the moment with my latest wood project.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

So I have my Disney stuff; working on a page about the place we stayed at along with misc. embellishments, coins and pins I got while we were there
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Mine is covered with a box of pictures, pictures I just printed, a box full of bling, and a layout I just finished. Oh and an envelope where I keep my Color Street nail strips. I need to pick one for next week. :) As for the rest of my house, well let's just say that we've been concentrating on other things. Steve built the greenhouse this week and planted all our seeds and our trees that we got from the nursery last year. He also fixed my dishwasher (part FINALLY arrived) so I'm all caught up on my dishes at last! And today he spent hours putting the part in the dryer that we've been waiting for 2 months for... The house looks like a bomb went off... I was too sick yesterday to do anything which is really frustrating. But I did get a layout done today and that always helps. :)
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Scrapbooking Chatter”