Baby Girl Paper Lines

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Baby Girl Paper Lines

Post by tammyfolk »

I need some help finding a cute baby girl paper line. As you all know I'm a "nana" now, and Miss Everly Claire is almost 4 months old, and I've yet to scrap a single page....I was going to use whatever paper caught my fancy, but am now second guessing myself and thinkin' that I may want the first year to be the same paper line. I of course have been out of the "scrapping'" loop for quite some time, so I'm looking for suggestions...
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Re: Baby Girl Paper Lines

Post by SusieQ »

a few different lines are listed on Scrapbook .com heres a link
https://www.scrapbook.com/store/theme/baby+girl.html
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

SusieQ wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:46 am a few different lines are listed on Scrapbook .com heres a link
https://www.scrapbook.com/store/theme/baby+girl.html
Thanks Sue!

ImageImageImage
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

You are very welcome
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

aaaww I wish I would have known this....I just sent a box of girl stuff off to someone. Bella Blvd has some cute girl stuff plus Stephanie the owner of Bella just had a baby girl so I would guess there will be some new stuff coming out.

By the way, Miss Everly Claire is adorable!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Patti wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:02 pm By the way, Miss Everly Claire is adorable!
Thank you Patti....can't wait to hold her again! She'll be here sometime next week!!

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Echo Park's Bundle of Joy Girl is really cute. Our Hobby Lobby had Bundle of Joy page kits for $10, They were a great buy for the money -- I think 12 sheets of double sided paper (2 of each of 6 designs) plus a sticker sheet and a sticker alpha sheet. Best of all, I picked mine up when all scrapbook paper (including kits) were on sale for 50%, so I got it for five bucks. I bought a boy one too and made a mini album for my neighbor with lots of leftovers, The scrapbook papers and kits are on sale for 50% off this week (through Saturday)

There are a lot of layouts of our new little one on my blog and FB using the kit.

Photoplay also has About a Little Girl that looks adorable,
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

BarbP wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:18 am Echo Park's Bundle of Joy Girl is really cute. Our Hobby Lobby had Bundle of Joy page kits for $10, They were a great buy for the money -- I think 12 sheets of double sided paper (2 of each of 6 designs) plus a sticker sheet and a sticker alpha sheet. Best of all, I picked mine up when all scrapbook paper (including kits) were on sale for 50%, so I got it for five bucks. I bought a boy one too and made a mini album for my neighbor with lots of leftovers, The scrapbook papers and kits are on sale for 50% off this week (through Saturday)

There are a lot of layouts of our new little one on my blog and FB using the kit.

Photoplay also has About a Little Girl that looks adorable,
Thanks for the info Barb....no Hobby Lobby locally here, but I'll see what I can find online!! I also saw some other paper by Photoplay the other day that I liked as well.

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I love Photo Play's papers! They have a great weight, the patterns and colors are pretty and the embellies are fun,

Return to “Daily Scrapbooking Chatter”