Progressive Glasses 🤓

Lolis
Challenge Team

Progressive Glasses 🤓

Post by Lolis »

Do you wear glasses? Are they progressive lenses? How do you feel about them?

It’s going to be a year since I started wearing them. I still can’t get used to them! I can read and I can recognize people from a distance, but when it comes to doing any type of art work, I’m having a hard time lining up every thing straight. It’s very frustrating! Are you having this issues too?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Progressive Glasses 🤓

Post by Jan Mosier »

I still struggle with my bifocals.....especially when using the computer.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I have progressive and have no problems unless I am not wearing them correctly....too loose or sliding down my nose. When I am doing close work there are times when I have to push them up as high as they will go on my nose so I can look down in the correct area of the lense.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I do have progressive lenses. They are fine unless I am trying to read something very small, like washing instructions on a piece of clothing. Then I take my glasses off. Sometimes I also read without my glasses and hold the book very close to my eyes
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

I've had them for years and never had any problems with them. DH also has them and he had trouble with his first pair years ago. They actually weren't made right in the first place, but it took them a while to replace them because they didn't believe it could be wrong.
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I haven't had any problems at all with mine other than the initial first month of adjusting. I'm sorry you are still struggling. I guess I always kept myself so busy I didn't notice a problem. I do hate everytime I have an eye appointment and they want to change them. Even with our insurance I always end up having to pay and additional $300. You might want to go in for an adjustment on the way they fit your face.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I wear glasses to see distance. Up close is fine. My eyes are actually mono vision; one sees far and one sees close. I do wear glasses to see my monitor at work as it is far enough away I can’t tell if it is a 6 or 8. But to read my phone or book, etc. absolutely not!
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I have mono vision too. I can see distance fine but need reading glasses for close work.

Return to “Daily Scrapbooking Chatter”