Oops I did it again!

Lolis
Challenge Team

Oops I did it again!

Post by Lolis »

Ok there it goes, my no spend January and spend less goal! :lol: :lol: :lol: There’s always next year!
Michael’s has their Tidy brand storage at 50% discount! If you’re an educator you can also get 15% discount. And this morning they sent me $5, when we drove past the store on our way to the dr’s office. I got some of the clear boxes with drawers. I still haven’t decided how I’m going to use them.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Oops I did it again!

Post by Tracy F »

But won't organization help you spend less in the long run? :D
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Well $ spent 😉
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
scrappy.boymama
Challenge Team

Post by scrappy.boymama »

I was just trying to decide if organizational supplies should be excluded from spending freezes :lol:
- Brandi :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama

ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Organizational supplies don't count.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I'm obviously not taking this oath! :mrgreen: I bought odds and ends at Hobby Lobby yesterday and headed back today for some Christmas presents. I also am on the hunt for a new address book. Do they even make them anymore? HL only had planner inserts or you have to make your own. I think I will try the dollar store after my massage.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tamara wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:15 am I'm obviously not taking this oath! :mrgreen: I bought odds and ends at Hobby Lobby yesterday and headed back today for some Christmas presents. I also am on the hunt for a new address book. Do they even make them anymore? HL only had planner inserts or you have to make your own. I think I will try the dollar store after my massage.
I haven’t seen one in the longest time!
Tamara, did you get the clear Tidy Drawers some time back? How are you using them?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Lolis wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:28 am
Tamara wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:15 am I'm obviously not taking this oath! :mrgreen: I bought odds and ends at Hobby Lobby yesterday and headed back today for some Christmas presents. I also am on the hunt for a new address book. Do they even make them anymore? HL only had planner inserts or you have to make your own. I think I will try the dollar store after my massage.
Tamara, did you get the clear Tidy Drawers some time back? How are you using them?
I found a telephone address book at the dollar store. They only had three so maybe thats why couldn't find them in the past.
I have small white plastic drawers that I have all kinds of stuff in but they are always cluttered with finished books in front of them. The one I use the most is wood embellishments. I'll try to get a pic today and add here.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

These are old school ones. So probably not what you were thinking. To be honest I didn't even look at any there.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Tamara wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:15 pm
These are old school ones. So probably not what you were thinking. To be honest I didn't even look at any there.
I use these little mini drawers to store all of my embellishments by theme or color. LOVE them!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Scrapbooking Chatter”