2023 Scrapbook goals

Tamara
Challenge Team

2023 Scrapbook goals

Post by Tamara »

Since I am in the middle of cleaning and organizing my scrap room that at this rate is going to take me all year, i realize that I have sooooooo much stuff and it got me thinking. This came to me this morning and I REALLY hope I can stick to it.

Here is my goal for this year. I am not going to purchase any new scrapbook paper. I will only get those lines that that are in the class kits that I have signed up for and the retreat projects. I know this is only a small dent in my stash!
Do you think I can do it????? (don't answer that. :lol: :lol: :lol: )
What are your scrapbooking goals this year?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: 2023 Scrapbook goals

Post by Tracy F »

Tamara wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:59 pm Since I am in the middle of cleaning and organizing my scrap room that at this rate is going to take me all year, i realize that I have sooooooo much stuff and it got me thinking. This came to me this morning and I REALLY hope I can stick to it.

Here is my goal for this year. I am not going to purchase any new scrapbook paper. I will only get those lines that that are in the class kits that I have signed up for and the retreat projects. I know this is only a small dent in my stash!
Do you think I can do it????? (don't answer that. :lol: :lol: :lol: )
What are your scrapbooking goals this year?
Best of luck to you Tamara! :D
My only goal is to scrap more and buy less. But I have an SB.com gift card and I always go over the amount of the card. :lol:
scrappy.boymama
Challenge Team

Post by scrappy.boymama »

In terms of spending, less impulse buying/buying because I “want” - focus more on buying things I need, use often.

In terms of what I hope to accomplish, I really need to focus on 2019 and earlier albums. Somehow I blinked and it’s 2023 😂
- Brandi :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama

ImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

do a little in my scrap room each day, weather it be actual scrapping or organizing/cleaning/purging
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

phillisw wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:17 pm do a little in my scrap room each day, whether it be actual scrapping or organizing/cleaning/purging
this is my main goal, as well as a few other minor ones!

Last year I was on a couple of design teams and that at least had me scrapping the bare minimum, but once life got a bit crazy around here, I stepped down from everything that I possibly could. Now it's a struggle to scrap anything. . . I did (honestly, you can ask Jan :lol: ) start a layout yesterday. Working on adding the embellishments tonight, and possibly typing up the journaling. All that to say, that I'd like to find a balance again, and enjoy "me time" and make use of all of that mojo you ladies keep sending me that I can't quite seem to keep ahold of. lol :lol:

12-15 layouts - average one a month. I think it's doable.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

My goal is just to enjoy my hobby on a daily basis by scrapping or sharing time with scrappy friends like all of you or looking at my pages or thinking about fun challenges or organizing stuff or coming up with page ideas or buying stuff or making gifts or sharing supplies or going to a retreat or taking pictures....just having fun with what I love.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Patti wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:14 pm My goal is just to enjoy my hobby on a daily basis by scrapping or sharing time with scrappy friends like all of you or looking at my pages or thinking about fun challenges or organizing stuff or coming up with page ideas or buying stuff or making gifts or sharing supplies or going to a retreat or taking pictures....just having fun with what I love.
This is me - just want to enjoy it somehow a little bit every day
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Patti wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:14 pm My goal is just to enjoy my hobby on a daily basis by scrapping or sharing time with scrappy friends like all of you or looking at my pages or thinking about fun challenges or organizing stuff or coming up with page ideas or buying stuff or making gifts or sharing supplies or going to a retreat or taking pictures....just having fun with what I love.
This is me - just want to enjoy it somehow a little bit every day
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

ah I think you said it well
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Like Tamara, after cleaning and organizing my craft room for the past couple of weeks, I have come to the conclusion that I have way too much paper!

My goal this year is to:
One - buy less.....I failed miserably this month. :oops:
Two - use what I have by making cards and sending them out.
Three - use what I have in more creative ways.
Four - only purchase embellishments to match paper I already have or make my own.
Five - enjoy the creating process.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Scrapbooking Chatter”