October 27 My Book About Me 2nd Challenge

From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere - and that's exactly what you're going to find this month at Cookin' up Creations. This month, all our challenges will be based on Everything Seuss and all the fun quotes, books and characters that we've all grown to know and love.
Lolis
Challenge Team

October 27 My Book About Me 2nd Challenge

Post by Lolis »

From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere - and that's exactly what you're going to find this month at Cookin' up Creations. This month, all our challenges will be based on Everything Seuss and all the fun quotes, books and characters that we've all grown to know and love.

Tell your own story with a little help from Dr. Seuss in this DIY dream activity book that's all about YOU! A perfect gift to celebrate a new school year, birthdays, milestones and all the amazing things YOU accomplish!
What I love about this book the most is that you just fill in the blanks and you have your story! It has lots of prompts and so much inspiration!
Today's challenge is quick and easy. You are going to start with a premade page and just add the pictures to complete your page. Use a page from a kit, one that you previously created, or just add pictures based on the design of the paper. Make it quick and easy! Also pick between inking your pictures or matting them. You can also mat some and ink the others.
I feel guilty sometimes when I use pages like this, I feel like a cheater, but I remember what Tammy once told me. The goal is to complete more pages ( or something to that effect! :D :) )
For my example I used a double page layout using 2 pages from a premade album I bought at Michael's some time back. It's called Scrapbook Complete. All you do is add the pictures. Also, I cut slits along some of the details to put the pictures behind them, the tag and the flower. The pictures are from this last weekend when we went to see my mom. I used StazOn to ink the pictures. I still need to add my journaling.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: October 27 My Book About Me 2nd Challenge

Post by phillisw »

Pretty pages, Lolis. You are right about using those premade pages; it's still a page done.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Mauds papercraft
Challenge Team

Post by Mauds papercraft »

Love this challenge, I have a few premade pages, so post here i come
Ural
Station Chef

Post by Ural »

I do not have any prepared pages, so I used this sheet of patterned paper. Since the edges of the pictures do not show, I inked the insides of the frames.
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Ural wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:58 am Image

I do not have any prepared pages, so I used this sheet of patterned paper. Since the edges of the pictures do not show, I inked the insides of the frames.
Nicely done! I like the frames on the pictures!
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

love it, Ural
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I actually took the pocket on the bottom off this page to accommodate all of our family's thank you gratitude cards. I don't have any pictures of this day because they are amongst the six months disappearing act of photos. I did however have these cards so I knew I needed to still scrap the event. I googled the Thanksgiving 2008 images and found the poster pic for the MAcys Thanksgiving parade which we usually watch every year.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

fun page, tamara
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tamara wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:49 am I actually took the pocket on the bottom off this page to accommodate all of our family's thank you gratitude cards. I don't have any pictures of this day because they are amongst the six months disappearing act of photos. I did however have these cards so I knew I needed to still scrap the event. I googled the Thanksgiving 2008 images and found the poster pic for the MAcys Thanksgiving parade which we usually watch every year.

This is awesome! What a great idea to document a special day!
Mauds papercraft
Challenge Team

Post by Mauds papercraft »

Premade Page.

Return to “October 2021 - Everything Seuss”