Join us all month long in January as we take a nostalgic trip back to Comfort Food the way only Grandma could make it!
All challenges will be Recipe Challenges based on actual recipes - converted to Scrapbook Challenges. . . lots of fun recipes to share, and fond memories of days gone by.
Remember - A new Blue Plate Special challenge is posted each Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, and participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations.
Prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate to their favorite online store (random drawing).....
1. Start with a white background--represents the dressing.
2. Use 7 different papers to represent by color these layers: lettuce, tomatoes, peas, sliced eggs, green onions, bacon, and cheese.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper--add color-coordinated embellishments of your choice to each of the 7 layers.
4. Add some pictures, titles, and journaling
5. I lifted a LO by Lisa Dickinson featured in the summer 2021 Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine.
See it here LAYOUT
You may choose to lift this LO or create your own HOWEVER your layers must be stacked on top of each other just like the salad.
6. Have fun!