SQOTD: 5/23/18

Beth
Sous Chef

SQOTD: 5/23/18

Post by Beth »

I scrap a lot of pages for my grandson. I have them all and will give them to him when he graduates. Do you hang unto scrapbooks you do or give them to the person right away?

I do books for my niece and a couple other people. I do give them to them as I get them filled up.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: SQOTD: 5/23/18

Post by Tamara »

I also am scrapping a book for my cute niece who lost her mother at age 18 months. I am still very much in her life and take her places and do birthday outings. I am scrapping the for her to give to her at a latter date.
I am also working on an album for my fathers funeral (he will be 89 in June) I know you may think I am awful but when my mom passed away ten years ago we were up for five days till one in the morning trying to get a book done. I got this great idea to scrapbook books of my in laws so we would be ready. I finally gave them to them for mothers day and fathers day a couple years before they passed so they were able to enjoy them and I knew I would be the one to get them back since I made them and most of the pics are of my family with them.

So I am not a procrastinator. haha :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

I also scrap a lot for my girl's and grandkid's ' i do for dancing for Daugther Lyla, Sport's for my grandson
and I school books for all of them

Just love Scrapbooking
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

If they are gifts I give to them as I finish them.

Tamara I had done one for my MIL about 5 years ago and when she passed the brothers took it to her funeral and passed it around. When we had her memorial service it went there too. After everything was over it came to our house to reside (I'm married to the youngest son). There is nothing wrong with having a book about that person that could be used like that.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Mostly I scrapbook for me, but I've made some scrapbooks as gifts. I have made several scrapbooks of my niece, which Ikeeping until she is older.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I hang on to mine and will probably have to beg Kyle to take them before I die! :lol: Seriously though, I pretty much scrap for me and the majority of my pages are of the dogs. I don't see any of my family members fighting over them. :lol: Maybe it's been a big waste of money buying scrap supplies but I figure it's healthier than smoking or drinking! :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”