SQOTD 5.26.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

SQOTD 5.26.18

Post by Tamara »

Do you plan n doing any scrapbooking this weekend?

I am hoping to squeeze in some constructive scrap time. I would like to do Barbs sketch challenge for today and also finish my layout for the june challenge.....Bring on the zoo and those silly animals!!!
If I throw in another few layouts. I would be happy with that too. Our life on holidays is so different now after ten years of the cabin. Last night my DH said I kinda miss it but I kinda don't Surely bitter sweet!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: SQOTD 5.26.18

Post by Lolis »

Probably not, tomorrow is my husband's birthday, so I have baking to do. Also, my kids are home for the weekend, and we have plans for being together.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Probably not....I don't even have time to sit down at my computer these days....everytime Everly sees me, she has to be with me, doing what I'm doing, and some things I just can't do with her.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

yes, hoping to get in lots of scrappy time over the next few days
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I finished a layout for a design team assignment and I've been working on a memory book for a niece. Having trouble deciding on a format and album size. I started out with a 7 x 5 Prima journal but it was just a bit small so it's back to the drawing board. I want this to be expecially nice and probably I'm getting too uptight about it. Maybe I need some wine....
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

BarbP wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 11:46 pm I finished a layout for a design team assignment and I've been working on a memory book for a niece. Having trouble deciding on a format and album size. I started out with a 7 x 5 Prima journal but it was just a bit small so it's back to the drawing board. I want this to be expecially nice and probably I'm getting too uptight about it. Maybe I need some wine....
Wine :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”