SQOTD 8.24.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

SQOTD 8.24.18

Post by Tamara »

Are you loyal to just one scrap store or do you spread it around?

I used to buy from everyone because there were so many in Utah that offered different things. Now there are only two stores left in the valley (besides Michaels, JoAnn and hobby lobby) So I tend to do most of mine at Mom and me plus on Retreat weeks you get 20% off. They have fun reasonable classes and I love the people. The other store is higher priced like I mean sometimes 30 cents a sheet of paper and they aren't as nice and accommodating.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: SQOTD 8.24.18

Post by BarbP »

There's a nice store in Colorado Springs. I like going there, but prices are higher and it's an hour away; haven't been there in more than a year. We have a little store in town, has some supplies like ink, stencils, glitter but it's more of a stamp store. I get PanPastel chalk acrylics and sometimes ink there. The manager is friendly and helpful. Mostly I buy online because prices tend to be a bit lower and it's delivered to our mailbox or house.

I do wish there was a place here in town to go to classes and crops. The store in the Springs has them, but they tend to fill up right away with their "regulars".
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I usually buy online as there are more options than the store. However I went to HL tonight - it has really changed since I had been in there; I found some nice stuff
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I always buy online now....either a cherry on top, scrapbook.com or peachy cheap. I rarely go to AC Moore or Michaels these days unless I need something "right then" and it's typically not scrapbook related.....tshirts for band camp, bandanas, stuff to paint rocks, etc.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
FruFrid
In the Kitchen

Post by FruFrid »

I shop where I can get the products I want for the best price. Usually online.

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”