SQOTD - 12/18/18

sdwhru
Executive Chef

SQOTD - 12/18/18

Post by sdwhru »

Have you ever put your LO's (any size) in a shadow box?

I have a couple that I've done as gifts
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: SQOTD - 12/18/18

Post by Tamara »

I have the 12x12 cover of the DCWV stack that I designed framed. I did shadow box baby ones for my DIL and her mom the year their first baby was born. It was also her moms first grandson. I did a Christmas and Halloween one from Mom and me retreats. Also I did a cute Christmas of the grandkids at Garner village when we went to see the elves.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I have for gifts.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tamara wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:38 pm I have the 12x12 cover of the DCWV stack that I designed framed. I did shadow box baby ones for my DIL and her mom the year their first baby was born. It was also her moms first grandson. I did a Christmas and Halloween one from Mom and me retreats. Also I did a cute Christmas of the grandkids at Garner village when we went to see the elves.
that you designed???? Color me interested :) v
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sdwhru wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:50 pm
Tamara wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:38 pm I have the 12x12 cover of the DCWV stack that I designed framed. I did shadow box baby ones for my DIL and her mom the year their first baby was born. It was also her moms first grandson. I did a Christmas and Halloween one from Mom and me retreats. Also I did a cute Christmas of the grandkids at Garner village when we went to see the elves.
My DH used to work for DCWV...one day they came to him and asked if I would help with some deadlines that were approaching. They sent him home the supplies and asked me to make up some items. I assumed that several of us were making the same stack samples. Turns out it was just me and they used them all. The purses and the cards don't look detailed on here but they were cute too. lol I never knew if they actually used them or not. One day I was at the American Crafts warehouse sale and lo and behold I spied this. SO of course I bought them ALL!!!! You can get the stack at JoAnns. This is my only claim to fame. haha
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tamara wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:02 pm
sdwhru wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:50 pm
My DH used to work for DCWV...one day they came to him and asked if I would help with some deadlines that were approaching. They sent him home the supplies and asked me to make up some items. I assumed that several of us were making the same stack samples. Turns out it was just me and they used them all. The purses and the cards don't look detailed on here but they were cute too. lol I never knew if they actually used them or not. One day I was at the American Crafts warehouse sale and lo and behold I spied this. SO of course I bought them ALL!!!! You can get the stack at JoAnns. This is my only claim to fame. haha

So cool and amazing!!

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”