SQOTD 10/21/2019

Greatgramof5
Prep Cook

SQOTD 10/21/2019

Post by Greatgramof5 »

Happy Scrapping, everyone!
I thought it would be interesting to think about the 5 parts of a LO & post a question about one of them.

All LOs MUST have a (1) BACKGROUND. It can be cardstock or patterned paper or anything flat like a piece of canvas or piece of wood. Size makes no difference nor does shape.
The other four parts of a LO are not required and you can choose which you want to use. (2) PHOTOS, (3) TITLE, (4) EMBELLISHMENTS and (5) JOURNALING.

My question for today is about journaling. Do you journal on your pages often or maybe only when telling a story. Do you use word stickers, printed or typed journaling or is yours handwritten?

I don't journal as much as I should. When looking at pages from the past, I sometimes add journaling to them. I hand write most often but will use word stickers for short sentences. When there is an actual story I want to tell, my LO often becomes two-paged because of the amount of journaling I needed. Another place I use alot of journaling is on Heritage pages.
8-) Karen
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: SQOTD 10/21/2019

Post by Tamara »

I have never been the best at journaling however, I do it frequently even though it is not a lot. I use my own handwriting 99% of the time. I also have a notebook punch and I use it a ton.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracey
Prep Cook

Post by Tracey »

I always try to put a bit of journalling on my layouts. Who, date and where. If I have a story I write that down.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I do not journal enough.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I don't journal much; usually a date and names. I will pull out my typewriter and do some that way or on the computer. It looks better than my handwriting and much easier to fix! LOL Well, except for the typewriter
meterr
In the Kitchen

Post by meterr »

I dont like to journal but as a genealogist I complain my ancestors didn't journal! I try to now and have been known to copy and paste a Facebook post on my layout as journaling
:geek: Terri

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”