SQOTD 14 Nov 19

Tracey
Prep Cook

SQOTD 14 Nov 19

Post by Tracey »

I have a Silhouette Cameo that I hardly ever use. I love it but when I am in the mood to scrap I just don't want to waste time on a computer waiting for it to cut.
I really need to have a session or two on the computer and pre cut designs.

What tool or machine do you have but just couldn't be bothered to use?
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: SQOTD 14 Nov 19

Post by BarbP »

I love using my Silhouette Cameo; unfortunately, the update in windows 10 a couple months ago messed up a few things, including my Cameo. I have sent several emails and inquiries about the problem and spent quite a bit of time chatting with reps to find a solution. So far, my account is reconnected but I can't cut anything; I get an error message. My password also keeps failing, even though I've reset it. I'm pretty frosted right now because there have been so many opportunities to use cut files on my layouts and cards. Thinking I may junk this one and get a new Silhouette 4; hoping there won't be a similar problem with that.
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I have a Cricut Explore but don't use it all that much. It seems like I almost always end up fighting with it when I do use it.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Maybe my die machine? I just don't break it out like I should
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

I am actually the opposite -- I don't have a silhouette but think that I would love it! I have an ancient machine (the Creatopia) that I rarely use.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

My machines are always out, and ready to go!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

My silhouette is always plugged in an ready to go as well . . .here lately when I go to cut I get an error message about not being able to connect, and I have to unplug it and plug it back in about 6 - 7 times to get it to finally connect. I've considered the 4, but in all reality for as little as I scrap now, I can't justify the cost, and this one works fine. . . it does want me to do an update, but I'm super scared! Last update I lost most of my library.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”