SQOTD 7.15.20

Tamara
Challenge Team

SQOTD 7.15.20

Post by Tamara »

Are you missing scrap retreats during this covid 19 craziness?

It's getting ridiculous! The closer we get to each retreat it turns into virtual. Which isn't so bad yes and no. DH is being super overprotective and wants me not to go to any. But I am really wanting to go to the Teresa Collins event in September. If all goes Wrong at least I can still get the product and class kits
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Re: SQOTD 7.15.20

Post by GinniG »

I haven't been to a retreat/crop in YEARS! I'd love to go to one but not now. All my extra money is going into the new house and my new scrap room. But someday I want to go to one in Springfield Missouri that Scrapbook Generation puts on. It literally sells out in MINUTES! Bucket list! :)

Sorry you can't go Tamara. It's hard to be missing all this! Our 30th anniversary is next month and we're not going to be able to celebrate it much at all. :( This thing just really needs to go away FAST!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Tamara, you are the only person I know who does all the retreats. I went to She Loves Color for a couple of years but then it just got too expensive with the registration, hotel, meals, and all my extra shopping, so no, I'm not missing any retreats. It sounds like the ones you go to are really fun.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I went to one when I was a Creative Memories consultant, it was amazing! CM went all out for us! When they introduced a new product, it was like if Ricky Martin had stepped into the stage, people went wild!
Seriously, things are getting bad, we need to be patient, one of our closest friends just passed away on Monday, on Friday he had just told us he just had allergies and he was going back to work the following week because he was feeling better. Please don’t be in a hurry to back in public! 😔😪😷
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

I also have not been to a retreat in years. My problem was packing supplies that I thought I would need. I always left something behind and felt stuck without it.
I prefer to stay at home where I can sift through everything.
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

Never been to a retreat and haven't been to a crop in forever. Don't know anyone in my area who scraps. The LSS in town has Friday night crops (or at least before COVID did) that I thought of trying once but just haven't yet.
--Danielle--
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I haven't been to a retreat in year. Maybe sometime in the future. My one friend still has scrap days at her house once in a while (before COVID). those days are great
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I've never been to one....so no, not missing any. Like Danielle, I don't know anyone in my area that scraps and if I did, I prefer to scrap at home where all my supplies are.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

It's been years since I've been to one. I just don't like packing up all my stuff....never know what to bring. I prefer to scrap at home.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Lolis wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:50 am I went to one when I was a Creative Memories consultant, it was amazing! CM went all out for us! When they introduced a new product, it was like if Ricky Martin had stepped into the stage, people went wild!
Seriously, things are getting bad, we need to be patient, one of our closest friends just passed away on Monday, on Friday he had just told us he just had allergies and he was going back to work the following week because he was feeling better. Please don’t be in a hurry to back in public! 😔😪😷
I'm so sorry to hear this - prayers for you and his family

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”