Executive Chef

Re: SQOTD 8/31

Post by sdwhru »

I spent $100 just last night on a pre-order at ACOT
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Between gift certificates, and kit clubs plus site maintenance (here and the Sketches in Thyme blog), I'd say I'm pushing close to $200
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
chillycharlie20
In the Kitchen

Post by chillycharlie20 »

I did not buy anything scrappy in august and I am as shocked as you are! LOl However, I did pay for a crop for my daughter and I, it's virtual this year, unlike previous years so it will be interesting to see how it goes. It's our annual Crop and Create put on by Scrapbook and Cards Today, which is based out of toronto here in Canada. They put on crops in quite a few of the major cities all through the year. It will be in November and I see quite a few american gals have joined us this year because of it being virtual/
Cheryl
The difference between an ordeal and an adventure is attitude.
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

I don't want to know! :) I placed a big order at Scrapbook Generation because I couldn't resist and we had a bit extra... Then we bought the cabinets and countertops for my new scrap room. Then I bought some adhesive and a couple of storage things on Amazon and got my wallpaper that I want for the scrap room too. Oh and my lights for the scrap room too. :) It's probably close to $500 by the time it's shipped/barged here! But these are special things for a one time purchase. :)
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”