SQOTD 9/4

sthom97093
Challenge Team

Re: SQOTD 9/4

Post by sthom97093 »

Tracy F wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:43 am
sthom97093 wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:21 am I'm pretty good about cleaning back up once I make a mess. I like a clean workspace. I do have piles everywhere, but things are relatively organized.
This is me too. I put away everything left over from a project before I start the next one but I do have piles around my scraproom. At least I know pretty much where everything is.
I figure it may not look organized to someone else, but if it works for me, it's all that matters! I'm going to attack one of my piles today.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

probably about 2 days, since I don't generally put things away well
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

In my new scrap room and in Florida my motto when I organized was "a place for everything and everything in its place." I managed really well before I moved here. :) Now I have the dining room set that I inherited from my parents. It's full to the brim and overflowing! I really don't have room for anything else but I keep buying things. :oops: So it's hard to keep this space clean. I still try to clean up after every project though. When it's all organized and I have the space, it usually only takes me about 15 minutes to clean it all up no matter how messy it is because I know where everything goes.

I cleaned up this space and even got rid of most of the piles last week. It didn't even last 4 hours because I am doing a crop this weekend and I needed pictures so I pulled out quite a few and they've been laying here since Thursday! :) And I created more piles because I didn't know what to do with some of my stuff. :roll:
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”