SQOTD~ 9.7.20

Tamara
Challenge Team

SQOTD~ 9.7.20

Post by Tamara »

Do you have any unfinished scrap projects waiting for you to finish?

Since I have taken so many classes and virtual retreats, my to get done pile has escalated. I need to make a new goal to finish one at least once a week. I think I better make that a priority to happen before I am pushed out of my room from lack of space and room enough for me! :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: SQOTD~ 9.7.20

Post by tammyfolk »

YES! I have stacks and stacks . . .I always get stuck when it come time to embellish, and wind up putting it to the side, and starting something else.

Good plan! One unfinished project completed per week . . .we should make that a challenge. Just sayin'
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Yes, I definitely have some unfinished projects. Finishing 1 a week does sound like a good plan. :)
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

All of mine are completed, but I have a whole bunch with no journaling.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

My pages are completed, they are just waiting to be put into albums.
LisanTexas
Prep Cook

Post by LisanTexas »

I used to have huge stacks...now I refuse to move on to the next project until I complete the current one! It was absolute torture to me to finish those unfinished projects and I vowed never to do it again and so far I have not!!
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

LisanTexas wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:15 am I used to have huge stacks...now I refuse to move on to the next project until I complete the current one! It was absolute torture to me to finish those unfinished projects and I vowed never to do it again and so far I have not!!
that's me right now - in the torture stage . . . and I just can't seem to get passed it at the moment.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Sometimes it is impossible for me to finish projects in a weekend at a retreat. At the mom and me scrapbooking retreats I get a discount to attend because I am their social media person. So at the retreats I feel like I have to be up and around grabbing pics of all kinds of action so I can post. I do try to get some finished, I just don't come home and immediately finish them because I have other things pressing.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Shockingly, not right now. Unless you count having paper kits laying everywhere trying to decide what papers to use for a project. But typically, yes I do. I often start a project and walk away for a little while from it so I can get some perspective on what I want to do. It's why I have trouble at scrap retreats. I'm not a get it done and move on kinda scrapbooking gal. Need to think on it and move stuff around before I commit.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I have 1 page that is missing a photo. Otherwise everything is all caught up. I even cleaned in my scrap room yesterday for over an hour and everything is all tidy now.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”