SQOTD~9.8.20

sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: SQOTD~9.8.20

Post by sdwhru »

GinniG wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:57 am I haven't been inside a scrapbook store in many years! There was a very small one in Ketchikan until this year. No Hobby Lobby, Michael's or JoAnn's anywhere near here either. So whenever I end up going down south next time I'll be going into ALL of them!!! I have a feeling it will be like the very first time I ever walked in the first scrapbook store ever. I just stood there taking it all in and was totally in awe! :)
I went shopping at the one in Ketchikan when I was on vacation there :D
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Like the others, I have HL, Michael's, Jo-Ann's (but their scrapbooking section is TERRIBLE) and Tuesday Morning but I rarely go to them
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

sdwhru wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:13 pm
GinniG wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:57 am I haven't been inside a scrapbook store in many years! There was a very small one in Ketchikan until this year. No Hobby Lobby, Michael's or JoAnn's anywhere near here either. So whenever I end up going down south next time I'll be going into ALL of them!!! I have a feeling it will be like the very first time I ever walked in the first scrapbook store ever. I just stood there taking it all in and was totally in awe! :)
I went shopping at the one in Ketchikan when I was on vacation there :D
It was a small store but she had great things in there! And always current. :( I wish she could have stayed open but I seriously doubt that she could have survived all the virus things.
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”