SQOTD~ 9.9.20

Tamara
Challenge Team

SQOTD~ 9.9.20

Post by Tamara »

While cleaning today I found a brand new box of Scrapwork puzzle pieces of a chipboard alphabet. The copyright says 2006 I am so excited to use them on a page.

What have you found recently that gets you excited about scrapping? something new? or something old?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Re: SQOTD~ 9.9.20

Post by sthom97093 »

I found a box at my front door from Zulilly that had a ream of Crate Paper paper in it! (Ok...I bought it...not exactly a find, but I was excited to see it on the Zulilly website for sale). And it's the loveliest vintage paper. Perfect for backgrounds or retro vibe projects. I can't wait to use it!
LisanTexas
Prep Cook

Post by LisanTexas »

I found a pack of Fall ephemera I forgot I had...heck who am I kidding I have NO idea how I got it :lol: I really like it and felt like I just bought it since I have no recollection of ever buying it and I am excited to create a few fall pages using it!
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

I'm excited because I just got the notification that the wallpaper I ordered for my scrap room is at the post office!!!!! I am also excited because when the pallets full of cabinets, etc. arrive and he's able to he's going to INSTALL them and the countertop in my scrap room!!!!! :o :o I'm SOOOOOO excited about that! Even though I won't be able to use it right away for scrapping, I'll be able to see what I am going to need to order to finish it. :) I've never done this before so it's a lot of fun trying to pick everything out. When I had my scrap room in Florida we just moved tables around and painted the walls. :)

I ordered this wallpaper from Amazon! I can hardly wait to see it IRL! :)
IMG_1221 r.png
IMG_1221 r.png (117.99 KiB) Viewed 2288 times
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

A scrappy friend sent me a bunch of her older sports leftover papers and accents as she's done with scrapping sports. I was so excited as there was SEI and Little Yellow Bicycle. I've already done 2-3 layouts with it. :)
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I recently organized my stuff so there aren't any surprises. But...I did have a scrappy surprise from Jillibean. I stopped at her warehouse sale to grab some papers to make cards for schools....my Bible study group wants to send every school employee an encouragement/thank you card. When Jill found out what I was doing she GAVE me a box full of papers, stamps, and embellies to make them. Her generosity was so beyond kind.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I found a bunch of envelopes recently and no want to do some secret journalling inside
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I found a bunch of big metal letters that I haven't seen in years and used them on my Skywheel layout this week.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

The both do - using old stuff I had forgotten about and using something new on a LO or project

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”