SQOTD -9.12.20

Wendy
Sous Chef

SQOTD -9.12.20

Post by Wendy »

Have you started getting ready to scrap Christmas pictures?

I stopped by Hobby Lobby yesterday with 3 things in mind. ALL of their Christmas scrapbook stuff was already 40% off. I couldn't help myself and ending up buying a ton hoping to get all caught up on past years pics.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: SQOTD -9.12.20

Post by Tamara »

Not really this years but I am making Christmas cards already!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

nope. I am still scrapping photos from past christmases and have tons of Christmas scrap stuff
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

I really don't do anything more for Christmas than I do for other holidays when I scrap. Sometimes there are more pics, but being a seasonal scrapper, I get excited at Christmas time to scrap Christmassy stuff, and then the New Year happens, and move onto other things. But boy do I love Christmas paper and Hobby Lobby has such awesome embellishments. I especially love their Christmas flowers.
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

I have about 1/2 a photo box full of old Christmas pictures and more on the computer and my online photo storage that I haven't scrapped yet. I also have a TON of Christmas papers and maybe not quite as much in the embellishments but definitely plenty to keep me going for awhile. :) This week's sketch for the 6x6 class I'm taking uses big triangles and some used them for Christmas trees. I haven't done my version yet but I'm seriously considering that.

I am still thinking about what I want to do in the way of Christmas cards this year. We have so much news and so many pictures that I may do a long letter instead of cards. I need to make that decision pretty soon so I won't be scrambling to make cards at the end of the year. :)
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I srap Christmas photos all year long but I am thinking about Christmas cards and want to start on them soon.
LisanTexas
Prep Cook

Post by LisanTexas »

I'm not ready to do Christmas quite yet but am starting to think of it...right now I am focusing on my Days of Gratitude journal for November once that's ready I will move on to Christmas!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

No, I'm not a seasonal scrapper and work on whatever is next; not necessarily even close to what season it is

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”