SQOTD 9.13.20

LisanTexas
Prep Cook

Re: SQOTD 9.13.20

Post by LisanTexas »

I usually just buy what I like...that being said I am on a spending freeze for 2020 and so far have only bought one of the PhotoPlay quarantine collections since that is something I knew I could use and I doubted it would be out long...however, I get a free kit each month from the DT I am on so I am getting new products each month which makes it a lot easier to not purchase new things! I have also been gifted a few things but so far my total purchases for 2020 is less then $15 for that one collection! I have so much I could scrap for years and not buy a new thing :lol:
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Wendy wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:30 pm
Tamara wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:27 am Oh my! I buy what I like and am enabled to like at retreats when they show you what you can do with it, you think you need it! Sometimes I wish I had Pattis patience ;) Tracy I just bought the new Disney line from Photo Play last night on the flash sale. IT as 20% off so that helps, right?
Oh? Which new line is that?? Please tell!
photoplaay Disney.jpg
photoplaay Disney.jpg (68.02 KiB) Viewed 1462 times
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

LisanTexas wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:03 am I usually just buy what I like...that being said I am on a spending freeze for 2020 and so far have only bought one of the PhotoPlay quarantine collections since that is something I knew I could use and I doubted it would be out long...however, I get a free kit each month from the DT I am on so I am getting new products each month which makes it a lot easier to not purchase new things! I have also been gifted a few things but so far my total purchases for 2020 is less then $15 for that one collection! I have so much I could scrap for years and not buy a new thing :lol:
I learned this weekend that they have come out with a couple more Quarantine lines. I bought the new normal one. They also had a stay at home that was full of cute games and stuff but none of it was how we did the quarantine so I didn't feel like i needed it
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I try to just buy lines that I think I will use. I buy TONS of dog/travel stuff but try hard not to be swayed by like say the fall colors. Even though I do like them so much!
LisanTexas
Prep Cook

Post by LisanTexas »

Tamara wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:59 am
LisanTexas wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:03 am I usually just buy what I like...that being said I am on a spending freeze for 2020 and so far have only bought one of the PhotoPlay quarantine collections since that is something I knew I could use and I doubted it would be out long...however, I get a free kit each month from the DT I am on so I am getting new products each month which makes it a lot easier to not purchase new things! I have also been gifted a few things but so far my total purchases for 2020 is less then $15 for that one collection! I have so much I could scrap for years and not buy a new thing :lol:
I learned this weekend that they have come out with a couple more Quarantine lines. I bought the new normal one. They also had a stay at home that was full of cute games and stuff but none of it was how we did the quarantine so I didn't feel like i needed it
I got the first one by PhotoPlay and now wished I had waited because I like the Simple Stories one better! :lol: That teaches me a good lesson, for some reason I sometimes feel like I will miss out if I don't get it right after it's released...not doing that again!

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”