SQOTD 9.15.20

chillycharlie20
In the Kitchen

Re: SQOTD 9.15.20

Post by chillycharlie20 »

I don't "need" anything at the moment but I still buy if I like it. I tell myself it's because we have to support the small businesses but really it's because I saw it and I like it!
Cheryl
The difference between an ordeal and an adventure is attitude.
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Wendy wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:03 pm
sthom97093 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:01 am Sometimes it's things I need for a particular project. Sometimes I see a cute new line and simply must have it. I've been going down the Peachy Cheap wormhole lately. The amount of stuff you get for roughly $13 is amazing!
I have 3 orders that I'm waiting for...it's a bad addiction. But yes, the prices are insanely cheap!
I missed the Prima Autumn special they had the other day, and I wanted to cry. I looked at the same products over at scrapbook.com...The deal they had was outrageously awesome.
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

chillycharlie20 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:50 pm I don't "need" anything at the moment but I still buy if I like it. I tell myself it's because we have to support the small businesses but really it's because I saw it and I like it!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this way! :)

Most of the time it's because I either ran out of something or because I just can't resist something I saw. Right now I'm on a supply freeze because I need to get some of those WRMK plastic stacking paper trays. And a couple of small cans of paint. Plus we need some more things for the house that we have to have barged up from Home Depot. Once our house is finished, I'll have to stick to a limited budget but I'll be able to get whatever I want with that budget. :) My goal right now is to collect ALL of the Nuvo Drops colors!!! :)
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

used 2/22/2024
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”